Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Babies first trip out was to doctor Robert for botox...... What an amzing mother. Priorities

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

lay111

Funny thing is Rox constantly ignores his own parents he’s literally in his own world lol they are that boring, casey try’s way to hard the wet blanket with the ‘come ons’ like chet he will always be in chets shadow.

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Someone mentioned earlier in the thread that she has a face like a pillow 😂😂 and that’s exactly what she looks like. The dress sense as mentioned above is bang in. She has never had any style. She is lazy and lazy with fashion too she send to just not be arsed . She’s an absolute mess now. I think all of these videos with chets and caseys parents is too get at Helen and Chet. Marnie is a childish bitch . You can see she was so jealous of Helen. Funny now after Casey zoomed in on helens boobs that Marnie is now getting a boob job after she has Sonia Jackson jr . I think it’s a girl.! I would never ever change myself over jealousy of other women. She will never stop having surgery and will only get worse. All these z lister girls look the same. Plastic faces fake titsfake arses. You can’t tell them apart. All the gs girls look exactly the same. It is now more rare to see a natural looking woman and they stand out more than all these blow up dolls. I would rather be unique than conform to this trend . As to the falling out there’s is no doubt in my mind that it’s Marnie
Her nose is so small now too, like a ski slope. Marnie used to be my favourite because of how pretty she was and she seemed a lot cooler then the others

i found all her birthday shout out photos a bit sad, all they showed was how different she looks now

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
The audacity of Casey saying people who gossip don’t have a life while he’s sitting in a hairdressers waiting for his master to order him around, ignoring him while she’s on her phone

• Haha

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
The sooner ‘celebs’ like Marnie & co stop getting magazine deals and drop off the face of the Earth, the better

• Haha

User71983918

I’m not sure if this has been mentioned before but does anyone else see how OBSESSED Marnies mam is with her? Like its weird, I get the vibe she just lives off marnies money and I’m sure she gives Casey an awful time, she seems like an absolute weapon, definitely a parent who’s daughter could never be in the wrong

Noodles5

Chatty Member
My husband would tell me to F off there wouldn't be a hope of him going near a beauty salon .🤣..or follow me around jesus I'd crack if he did everything with me.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
My kids have slept out about once a year cause they like their own beds and I wanted them. I also wouldn’t trust marnies mum to raise Rox, seems she did a shitty job first time. And judging by Chet and Casey, it’s hit or miss whether your kid would be a rude chav or a limp dick

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
So she is bad blah blah and couldn’t even be bothered to walk to the en-suite to be sick so instead sends the piss emptier downstairs to get a bucket. Probably one to piss in and one to vommit in. BUT she hopes she will be better tomorrow. I’m sure she will as she will have the bubba shipped off to someone willing to have him. Does Casey the perv even work at the sweet shop anymore or just leave it to his mate and put a few pathetic ads on insta . Wonder if he was standing over Marnie as she vommits in a bucket saying I did that to you!!! Freak

• Haha
  • Sick

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
My husband would tell me to F off there wouldn't be a hope of him going near a beauty salon .🤣..or follow me around jesus I'd crack if he did everything with me.
Exactly! Plus, those are the kind of places I like to go on my own for a break from everything. Their relationship is so insecure and weird it’s ridiculous. Imagine being that paranoid your partner will have a life without you? This won’t end well…

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Oax as is Oxter? The Scottish slang term for an armpit is all that came to mind. It's actually a really ugly name to look at and say

• Haha

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Does Casey not feel any shame, sitting at home waiting for the begged companies to turn up and deliver stuff, that he’s getting for free cause his girlfriend shagged about on tv. He makes me cringe

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Casey, fuck off, people might save to lay in this for 2 weeks but we’re in the UK where our homes are made for cold weather. Not everyone can afford to buy aircon like you! He really is a fucking twat.
Sitting in his air conned house while workmen do all his diy in the sweltering heat for free, the lazy cunt. Let’s hope his kids don’t get sick and have febrile seizures in the heat, I’m sure that would be an emergency then or would he still feel the need to deny everything (heat isn’t that bad, covid was just a cold, marnie is a good parent - all bullshit)