Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
The only time that might even be vaguely acceptable is if you’re totally incapacitated (thrown your back out or something) but just to do that out of laziness shows that little has changed. She is still bone idle and gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 13

Idk88

VIP Member
Or what about the fact Casey looks like an awkward child in all of the pics. They should of left him out of them

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Rock hard sharra always makes me laugh 😂 why’s she so rough? Genuine question lol
It runs in the family. If you look at her sister. Sophie's mam. She's rough as toast too. They just have them faces that you look at and think oooof they look like proper hard faced, dirty mingers. Sophie's the same, she looks like she constantly needs a good wash , sake as Marnie. Dirty fuckers. You can tell Marnie's hygiene will be atrocious. Bet she absolutely stinks, breath, vag the lot her hair is constantly manky. Rant over

• Haha

marlena

I think anyone who ever watched Geordie Shore can see she’s not a nice person, she’s lazy, scruffy, doesn’t give a shit about anybody but herself and would screw any of the lasses over for a fella any day. She’s awful!
She was unbelievable in GS. Then acted like she had no idea why the girls didn't like her. If she wasn't Sophie's cousin they'd have nothing to do with her

• Heart

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Casey absolutely buzzing showing that there's a film crew there. Thinks he is some kind of big celeb . It's basically there because his lass was a whore on Tele

• Haha

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
What does she mean Casey went with this? Surely it should be they went for this. A free buggy 🤢
Can't help but feel she'd of been picking everything if it was a girl. She really doesn't seem to give a shit does she, god knows why they're having another one! Picking my pram was one of my highlights of pregnancy I was buzzing 😂

Reactions: 12

User3005

I’m surprised she’s posted his face and name, I’m guessing she didn’t get a magazine deal then lol

• Heart

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
God she's a moaner isn't she. Oaks will be getting shipped off soon as he's a month. Rox still runninga round gormless with ten dummies and a full nappy and another trip for botox and lashes for manky. Casey as stupid as ever. Bet she stinks she had Same clothes on for three days in a row. No need for it at all. They are like that Michael Carroll. Mingers with money. Money Dont buy you class just a face like Michael Jackson

• Haha

Hootero

Chatty Member
I had no sleep last night and have been in a foul mood all day and unfortunately for Casey I decided not to let this one lie so I’ve messaged Mew magazine who seem to be the only low rate magazine and sent them the screenshots. I have fuck all else to do the next few days so I will follow it up until they reply. Fucking sick of these influencers behaving how they please and being beyond question
Is this with regards the young woman he tried to ‘expose’ so he could get others to bully her via her IG page? I’ve checked her IG a few times now and there’s not been one comment from his imaginary legion of fans in his defence. Just nada, zilch, zero.

Its a bit like that pathetic picture he put up of himself last night that had one comment... from his own fucking girlfriend. It’s akin to the cliche of ‘I’m not ugly! My Mum says I’m handsome!’ When will he realise that people can’t even be bothered to hate on him, because he’s such a shrivelled up wet wipe in every aspect, and in the way he ‘lives’ his life.

I think if Marnie had her old face she’d have ended up with somebody better looking at least, but since she added professional piss pot carrier to her compatibility wish list, said list must have dwindled quite rapidly.

EDIT: He deleted the post with the one comment from Marnie! He was probably reading here and realised how fucking pathetic it looked! Touched a nerve have we Casey? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

hausofmauslv

I find Marnie has no direction in life. Her top job is basically being a “Reality star turned influencer” obviously she’s gonna be working over time in 2022 with the new house and all the renovations they have been making. Plus, with their businesses as well. Yeah, I don’t know if Marnie will really go anywhere with her life.. career wise!
Plus I’m over her posts on IG… I question her education and knowledge at times in terms of anything to do with the government & stats… I mean, she obviously googles it.. but doesn’t get the correct information from actual resources that aren’t funded by the trading schemes she promotes on her IG. I believe she does love Rox and being pregnant again now, I think she is a good mum. I just….. dunno….. doesn’t seem…. like her & Casey will last very long even after they get married. Something seems off with how they present themselves on IG - might be just me 🤣

bethanybee

Chatty Member
Shock marnie is moaning again in her story about her aches and pains :sleep: meanwhile casey is buzzing over having a costa near his house. These two really do lead the most BORING lives

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Why did they fall out?
no one really knows other than Marnie put a story up saying they ‘have nothing in common’

I think it’s really telling that Casey & Marnie weren’t there at the family bbq and Rox was there without them. And I think if Chet & Helen had a big problem with them they wouldn’t have put a pic of Rox up. I thought it was sweet Chet posted the pic of ocean & rox but I bet m & c were livid

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Why is Marnie so bothered about her babies looking alike or them looking her and Casey. It’s so boooooring. Obvs your two children who are brothers are going to look alike. Hardly groundbreaking stuff

• Haha

Lovegossip2020

Chatty Member
Can she literally go anywhere without casey?! Its so so weird, it looks like he drove her to her hair appointment and sitting with her in the salon... he is like a little pathetic lap dog!!

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Anyone see Casey’s stories tonight? He finally acknowledges troll gate! He is asked to reveal the identity of the troll but doesn’t because ‘he’s not that kind of person.’ Umm... why ask IG in the first instance if they wanted to know the identity of said troll then? Fucking wimpy man child.
He probably found out it was Marnie trolling him. Perhaps that’s what she’s doing all day when lounging about in bed.

• Haha

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
She’s just had really bad surgery from a really bad and unethical surgeon unfortunately. She could’ve had a little work done to still look naturally beautiful but has completely fucked up her face. Her top lip is filled so much it makes her look like she has a 5 O’Clock shadow permanently and the nose is just a mess. That surgeon saw her coming a mile off, ruined her face and laughed all the way to the bank. It’s quite sad really.