Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Pissypants putty face Marnie moaning once again about her pregnancy blah blah and also mentioning Rox eating salmon yet again. What an absolute unappreciative bore. Her girlfriend: sorry I mean boyfriend posting about being kind. What an absolute twat that shrunken adult is. Imagine if someone posted trolling him. He would go crying to Marnie and maybe get rock hard sharra to have a word with them. I can not stand him at the most ment. Really showing his true bitchy self

Reactions: 11

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Omg she is absolutely guttered that she is having a boy. You can see it . No enthusiasm at all. Poor little boy . God knows how he will get treat. Not like they do a good job with Rox , so god help the next one

s.m123

Omggggggg just watched drippy Casey’s story with the blinds man. “Thank you brudda, spud dat, jheeeze” absofuckinglute CRINGEEEEEfest.

• Haha

Hootero

Chatty Member
Anyone see Casey’s stories tonight? He finally acknowledges troll gate! He is asked to reveal the identity of the troll but doesn’t because ‘he’s not that kind of person.’ Umm... why ask IG in the first instance if they wanted to know the identity of said troll then? Fucking wimpy man child.

• Heart

s.m123

Imagine bashing Molly Mae yet has spent the morning going around his house videoing all the free shit he’s got given like his gym etc 😂 honestly you cannot make this shit up

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Marnie has no discipline whatsoever with Rs dummies. If ‘Santa took them’ why would she leave them around where R could find them? Let alone give him it back when she’s clearly said no, anything for the gram with these lot.
Was just gonna day this. She is standing telling him Santa has took his dummy’s yet still letting him have it in his mouth and when she takes it away she gives it back . Lazy parenting that’s all that it is down too. It’s easier to let him keep the dummy than to put up with the screaming. Any parenting class will tell you that it isn’t the right way for children. They need discipline and rules to follow

• Heart

bethanybee

Chatty Member
Marnie and Sophie are both as bad with each other, pure scruffs :sick: rock hard sharra has raised a right tramp. Those poor kids of hers will have to know all of this about their mum. I don’t envy them.

• Sick

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member

bethanybee

Chatty Member
I think the fact that rough munter sharra set a bad precedent for marnie. She ditched her for a man lol so she hasn’t exactly installed good family values hence why she too is a shit mum and doesn’t value Casey’s family either. Sad that Casey has 2 siblings and has fallen out with both seemingly because she has caused drama.

hausofmauslv

Not unpopular at all, Rox looks like every other chavs kid with a dummy in 24 hours a day, marnie looks like a pillow and Casey is still trying to look 17. They even look boring
The ‘Casey is still trying to look 17’ killed me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 cause it’s true!! Honestly, I hate to think what he wears to business meetings. 🤦🏽‍♀️

kirsth8s

I mean the truth must obviously hurt and I thought the same when I saw it, that’s why they’ve posted him eating salmon and eggs this morning 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ And he then goes on to posting the woman who said it to troll her and get his bum lickers to go at her… Casey you dull fucking cunt! Don’t put your life on insta if you don’t want to be judged and maybe actually parent your child properly and people wouldn’t comment… absolute moron

Attachments

lozza96

VIP Member
Stole a name 😂 that's a bit far why should she acknowledge it ? It's just a name everyone has the same name 😂

• Haha

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Kids will b kids also so a lot out of parents control i reckon so they will learn right from wrong as they grow up 😃
I would disagree, he will learn as someone tells him it’s wrong and stops him. They won’t take his dummy away, won’t stop him pulling hair, never stop him watching a screen. Nursery is his only hope to try and raise him

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
She actually was very pretty when she was on GS at the beginning. You can't take it from her. But she's gone overboard now with all the bits she's had done and her uniqueness has gone.

Qwerty13

She hasn’t bothered to go to Charlottes gender reveal today as oax is gassy🙄! So fucking lazy first it was hollys wedding now this, she doesn’t leave that house unless its to costa, hope they all drop her out and dont bother with her no more what a shit friend