Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rahrah

I can’t imagine that Marnie was invited to the gender party, I don’t think her and Charlotte are pals. I am also 50/50 if she got invited to Hollys wedding, I know she went to that fake hen do for OGs-but I assumed it was because she had to for filming, but she was not at the engagement party. They are both being kind in letting her pretend she was invited but can’t go. It also stops questions-I mean the press really banged on about Chloe not being invited.

Jkop

Did they make the star thing official? I’m sure on geordie OGs she wanted star but Casey didn’t so they didn’t put it on the birth certificate

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
You can’t “choose” a section on the NHS. Usually at least two consultants have to agree and even when they do, you are lowest on the priority list barring any conditions in your current pregnancy which preclude labour.
Where has this story came from about her walking out of an appointment. I haven't heard this

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
.sorry for that, glad it gave you a laugh. It's hard going through things . Things will get hetterm just look through these threads to help with laughing. The Lauren goodger one is absolutely one of the funniest threads x
Better