Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bethanybee

Chatty Member
They’re going abroad because they want to, they’ve not even stopped to think about what is best for Rox this Christmas.

Reactions: 11

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
She looked like all the other chavvy girls at school. Very subdued reaching out to companies to ask for free shit during a pandemic when people are struggling. Thank god for lady marnie to show us her exciting life of lying in bed and ignoring her kid

georgiamay59

Chatty Member
Feels bad for being an absolutely shitty parent to her growing up, I imagine. So she overcompensates.

Doubtful that shed be that bothered if Marnie wasn’t ‘famous’ though. I do use that word loosely 😂
This! Marnie seems to have forgotten that she abandoned her for a man and even when she was around was an incompetent parent, not noticing her daughter couldn’t even read 😂
She’s also very immature, whenever Marnie and and Casey fall out, Sharon unfollows him and his entire family

• Wow

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
😂 at Casey saying don’t get revenge, too scared to call anyone out. Even his kid mugs him off. They talk to Rox and he full on ignores them, squealing when they take his dummy away with some random threat about Santa thinking he’s naughty is the only emotion he has

• Haha

PastorBake

Chatty Member
Just caught 5 minutes of the Dirty Dancing show Marnie is on. WTAF has she done to her nose?! I feel like she never shows it in profile on her Instagram. From the shots on TV you can see how excessively she's had it shaved down. It looks terrible - the tip turns up so much its like a coat hook 😮

• Haha

OrcaRed

VIP Member
Tbf to defend the lazy cow, if I liked a name and wanted to call my child it I would, Lauren didn’t make the name 😂

lay111

She was Sonia Jackson before now she is Michael Jackson I would never have called her a runway model LOL

• Haha

Jkop

I think she’s said before that Casey did a lot of the night feeds with Rox so she could get some sleep due to the bladder condition. I appreciate chronic pain is never going to be easy but what would she do if Casey had to get up and go to work like most dads?!

Bubblepink

Chatty Member
Rox and Oax….I mean seriously, of all the names in all the world they had to inflict those names on their boys :rolleyes:

sipstea22

709586F4-24F8-4E2E-8FD5-CD7DAFD676A5.png
So I usually skip through Marnie and Casey’s stories because they are so boring and full of adds only time they seem a tiny bit interesting is when they are caught up in drama with C&H. But I wonder who the “troll” that Casey they found. Also I wonder if they are on tattle 😂

• Haha
Me me me me me constantly with Marnie 🥱 self obsessed. Her stories are tedious and boring. If she’s not talking about herself she’s whinging. Never known someone like it. She literally has everything and she still complains. STFU!

Reactions: 10

Jdottt13

I think she’s having a girl, on her stories this morning talking about the 4D scan it sounds like she says “seeing her for the first time” 🕵️‍♀️ 👀

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
Casey just tries to hard it’s actually embarrassing… “rox rox rox” realises rox is ignoring him so changes it “oh he loves his peppa pig”

Hootero

Chatty Member
Where the was the gender reveal party like they had for Roxx? They are so un-enthused aren’t they....

It wasn’t that she was told she couldn’t have a section- it’s this hospitals condition that maternal request for a section has to be signed off by two consultants. She didnt like that and her partner was rude to the staff in the room and were told they should leave. NHS staff don’t deserve being dealt with by their likes.

If she’s so rich she should have gone to the Portland in any case.