Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Casey, fuck off, people might save to lay in this for 2 weeks but we’re in the UK where our homes are made for cold weather. Not everyone can afford to buy aircon like you! He really is a fucking twat.

Reactions: 14

brookemck8

VIP Member
Came here to say the same thing 😂 the thought of raising a girl now seems like a nightmare to me 🥴
I absolutely hate when people make comments like that. I once got talking to someone in a&e and she said ‘isn’t it a shame you didnt get a girl are you going to keep trying for one’ as if my son wasn’t enough. Woman can survive without a daughter🙄

• Sad
  • Wow

georgiamay59

Chatty Member
Marnie is completely absent… you can tell she does absolutely nothing. Casey might as well be a single parent

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Someone mentioned earlier in the thread that she has a face like a pillow 😂😂 and that’s exactly what she looks like. The dress sense as mentioned above is bang in. She has never had any style. She is lazy and lazy with fashion too she send to just not be arsed . She’s an absolute mess now. I think all of these videos with chets and caseys parents is too get at Helen and Chet. Marnie is a childish bitch . You can see she was so jealous of Helen. Funny now after Casey zoomed in on helens boobs that Marnie is now getting a boob job after she has Sonia Jackson jr . I think it’s a girl.! I would never ever change myself over jealousy of other women. She will never stop having surgery and will only get worse. All these z lister girls look the same. Plastic faces fake titsfake arses. You can’t tell them apart. All the gs girls look exactly the same. It is now more rare to see a natural looking woman and they stand out more than all these blow up dolls. I would rather be unique than conform to this trend . As to the falling out there’s is no doubt in my mind that it’s Marnie

• Haha

Jkop

Marnie and Aaron really seemed to have chemistry. It’s like they’re both trying to prove to the other that they’re happy, but neither of them look it! Same goes for Gaz, they all seem to be trying to play happy families but you just know it’s all a front

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Poor Marnie saying her face has changed since being pregnant. No pissypants that is the fact that you haven't had your monthly fillers and botox you absolute moron. Also her body has changed, no shit sherlock that happens to everyone when they are pregnant.

• Haha

yamar

He comes across as a full on pervert to me . That pic he posted on her birthday asking her to show him her bum and making a creepy noise. Its like it’s turning him on knowingn he got her pregnant. She is bloody showing the text too. So she is upstairs lying in bed moaning. He is downstairs with Rox starrrr. Making meals cleaning and getting ignored by his son whilst texting Marnie to say he got her pregnant. Wtf
I know, it's so f*cking weird... ' I did that to you ' Absolute beast!

• Sick

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be proud ‘renovating’ a house by being a grabber and taking everything for free. Imagine not having what you want cause you can only choose from the cheaper gifted things

ElusiveE

Chatty Member
Figured it was a boy as they both seemed very much unenthusiastic about it. If it was a girl there would have been subtle hints or excitement around it. Even announcing it she didn’t say they’re so excited or anything just she’s glad she can talk about it now 🤣

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
He said a comment got deleted but he traced a number. Where does a number come into it? What comment. Can’t wait for the non ‘exsposing’, maybe it was his parents asking when he’s coming to pick his child up… oh wait, they don’t have him at weekends

• Haha

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
The irony of Casey calling Amber heard a sponge. I actually laughed out loud. How’s that X factor fame casey, your deffo the most famous in your family right?

• Haha

aalmaalm

VIP Member
The first thing I thought when the name was announced was that charlottes best mates baby is called that. Never heard of the name before that, now Marnie is using it. Lols.

PastorBake

Chatty Member
Casey calling people weird for commenting on what his son eats and does.... Personally I think giving your child absolutely no privacy and showing every aspect of their life on Instagram is worse than weird, it's irresponsible, but if you choose to do it then you are inviting people to comment.

I bet Casey and Marnie are more than happy for people to comment on all the undeclared ads they post in between their endless shots of Rox going about his daily life

OrcaRed

VIP Member
Casey is dull as dishwater I can’t see what she ever saw in him, she used to be quite fun on g shore. Now they’re both boring and moany as fuck. One thing that pisses me off the most is neither of them appreciate what they have, they just expect it now or act like everyone has what they do, her childcare arrangements would be my dream sometimes 🤣 my mum rarely has my children, neither do I expect her too, she has her own life now.

bethanybee

Chatty Member
Abusive vibes. She won’t let him out of her sight….it’s not right. She has literal total control over him #FreeCasey