Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jkop

I’ve never understood businesses doing work for free if they get a shoutout on insta because I would never think omg casey followed them around all day saying wowow so I just have to book them
It has the opposite effect on me, it puts me off using companies who give freebies to scrounging influencers.
The ones that call them out on it have my respect, I’d happily spend my money with them 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does anyone remember her constant boasting about when Rox would sleep until 9am. Showing the camera from the app on her phone.

Constantly gloating about how much sleep she was getting as Rox was such a good sleeper.

Karma is a bitach my dear…..

• Haha

bethanybee

Chatty Member
So built like a man marnie has made yet another comment about the situation…it’s clearly bothering her more than anyone else 😂 we Have nothing in common?? I don’t have anything in common with a lot of my elderly extended family, doesn’t mean I don’t have a relationship because of it. My lord she is one dense cunt.

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Marnie in the background saying we don’t care what people say. Well clearly you do and that’s why you posted him eating salmon and eggs. Casey trolling a woman. Yet he couldn’t out a man was trolling him. What an absolute girly bitch he is. Embarrassment

bottombanana

His whole personality is getting pegged by Marnie. He acts the big I am but a strong gust of wind could take him out

• Haha

Hootero

Chatty Member
See it all the time in their stories and someone on the previous thread seen them at pumpkin picking and said he was bratty. Just my observation from the stories and my opinion
I think he’s too vacant to be a brat from what I’ve seen. Poor thing doesn’t seem to get much interactive stimulation from his parents.

• Wow

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
How would she cope if they both had a 9-5 and needed to pay for childcare and cook, clean. How would she cope like the rest of the populace?
I have no time for someone who is a horizontal champion and doesn’t work moaning about how tough it is. Read the frigging room!
Maybe is she actually spent some quality time with her son rather than acting like he is an inconvenience…

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
At least Rox won’t be disappointed about having a shit Christmas on A plane and in a hotel, he has no idea what’s going on outside of a screen and looks bored shitless of his parents, probably more intelligent than them by now

• Sad
  • Haha

bottombanana

What’s she going to do if this baby isn’t stereotypically beautiful because all she posts about Rox is how beautiful he is.. never what he’s interested in or his personality, it’s always his eyes or eyelashes etc. it’s so superficial

ETA: missing words

Kat94

How awful is Marnie’s dress sense, she does have one ounce of style in her. My 4 year old nephew can dress himself better 🤣

• Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I’m surprised she isn’t getting Casey to turn her every few hours to prevent bedsores! Is she ever upright or is she like some Roman emperor asking for her grapes to be peeled?

• Haha

Miffy29

VIP Member
We can't wait to show you him but have decided to wait a bit translates to a magazine deal. We aren't stupid Marnie 🙄

Reactions: 16

Hootero

Chatty Member
Casey’s constant ‘bubba’ to Rox has to be one the of the most annoying things on Instagram.

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Nott the big reveal they got with Rox. Same with the baby shower. Just no interest in them now. Must kill her. Must he why they are doing NFT. Wonder if it will make the money they think. Oax is a terrible name. Absolutely horrific. Rox and oax, they think they are being edgy, but they ar3 just showing how immature and thick they are

Belleboo

VIP Member
I sense marnie is actually not a nice person
I think anyone who ever watched Geordie Shore can see she’s not a nice person, she’s lazy, scruffy, doesn’t give a shit about anybody but herself and would screw any of the lasses over for a fella any day. She’s awful!

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
Where the was the gender reveal party like they had for Roxx? They are so un-enthused aren’t they....
No gender reveal party this time because a) They've fallen out with most of the family so there's no-one to invite and b) It wasn't the gender they wanted and they're making that abundantly clear! Poor little boy, hope they cheer up by the time he arrives!