Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Remember when she posted ‘we named Rox Rox cos the word Rox means ultra cool guy and we just knew he’ll be an ultra cool guy’ 🤣🤣 so with the next one she’ll call him sox and say ‘we just knew he was gonna wear socks so we called him sox’

• Haha
Reactions: 20

bethanybee

Chatty Member
I feel like marnie and casey bounce from friendship group to friendship group. They never seem to stick to a few true mates. Like who the fuck are these couple they’ve gone away with lol? Absolutely no grid photos on any of their accounts of them together and I don’t ever recall seeing it them in any stories. Don’t even think I’ve seen the kids together at all before. Do they just meet people in costa and arrange a holiday with them 😂 I still can’t get over them fleeing the country because they’ve got hardly any family left after falling out with them all lol. What a sad sad couple.

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
What’s she going to do if this baby isn’t stereotypically beautiful because all she posts about Rox is how beautiful he is.. never what he’s interested in or his personality, it’s always his eyes or eyelashes etc. it’s so superficial

ETA: missing words
Unpopular opinion but a wouldn’t say Rox is particularly stunning or out of he ordinary just a normal kid tbh. No where what they honk he is and they constantly filter him . Same as Chet with his kids. The filter is never off them. If they thought their kids were that amazingly beautiful they wouldn’t feel the need to filter them. It’s pathetic really

PastorBake

Chatty Member
Well that's a 3 letter word that none of us guessed.
Mainly because it's not even a word, let alone a name... 🤷‍♀️

I really, really want to hear their sister in law Helen trying to say that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
Casey's stories this morning... they're going to Dubai then seconds later "Abu Dhabi baby" does he know they're two different places? Also they're travelling Friday I wouldn't fancy a 7 hour flight with a two year old on CHRISTMAS EVE?!

• Haha

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
I had no sleep last night and have been in a foul mood all day and unfortunately for Casey I decided not to let this one lie so I’ve messaged Mew magazine who seem to be the only low rate magazine and sent them the screenshots. I have fuck all else to do the next few days so I will follow it up until they reply. Fucking sick of these influencers behaving how they please and being beyond question

• Heart

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
81F2C91B-1148-4C8F-BC1E-A48B112AF53D.jpeg
Long hair or cut - yes or no. I suppose it mustn’t be painful being that thick as you wouldn’t understand you are the thickest shit alive!

• Haha

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
The irony of Casey sharing that Caroline flack post when just days ago he was insulting someone’s appearance and encouraging his followers to attack her 🙄🙄🙄

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
What a sad woman. She In her 30s and going on like a bitchy teenager. Grow the fuck up manky. She has 2 bloody kids and is acting like this. Just shows what kind of person she is

So she couldn’t go to Charlottes gender reveal as she couldn’t leave Oax yet a few hours ago she was all made up and in the car with Casey not a child in sight 🥴

Reactions: 18

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Marnie moaning constantly about this pregnancy and asking for advice. Go to the doctors thicko and stop being so ungrateful. Some people can’t even have kids and you are lying there in your pit moaning. How about just not share it at all and get on with it like a lot of other pregnant women

• Heart
Reactions: 17