Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
He’s going to be a father of two, he went out for a meal with his fiancé and gets home and starts pretending he’s inspector morse… It’s embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Sticky One

VIP Member
I fudged it a bit to protect my source. I’m really sorry. I’m familiar with the hospitals policy on this stuff and was really upset it was being used against them. My sauce was in the waiting room, one I’ve sat in myself.
So if your source was in the waiting room then she didn’t hear the whole private conversation ? Therefore I don’t judge Marnie at all and actually glad she stood her ground on her birth choice. So many women are pushed into a corner and force to do things they don’t want to when it comes to labour

• Heart

bethanybee

Chatty Member
It’s clear she’s more bothered than chet/Helen/coral as she’s the only one putting things up on insta about it. She’s giving 14 year old Facebook drama vibes 🙄 just like she did when she dumped casey lol

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
I can't believe they're going away for Christmas, like not even to Lapland or anything Christmas related for the kids but to bloody Dubai. He's gonna be adjusting to the time difference on Christmas Day, they don't prioritise Rox at all they're truly selfish. God knows why they're having another! My little one was sooo excited when he was two, obviously they don't fully understand but god they've not took him anywhere for him! Little trip to Santa or Christmas soft play, at least try and get the poor lad excited

s.m123

I think she creates it, is very manipulative and will do anything to drive a wedge between her lap dog and his family. She’s too insecure. Chet is very popular and social and she don’t want Casey being around that.

Reactions: 15

s.m123

The holiday looks like such a bore! They should have made up with H&C and has Christmas over there it looked much more fun 😂

Belleboo

VIP Member
She is the least maternal person I’ve ever come across 😂 already having a day off and her newborn isn’t even a week old.

I couldn’t bear to leave my little one when he was that small.
I’m rewatching The Royale Family and she reminds me of Denise, anything to avoid spending time looking after her own bairns 😬

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
She is the least maternal person I’ve ever come across 😂 already having a day off and her newborn isn’t even a week old.

I couldn’t bear to leave my little one when he was that small.

Sunnydays2

Acting like he is so important 😴😴 He is so boring, only saying wow wow wow and these half ass comebacks to whoever he has an issue with (Chet?). When he really is a loser to be honest, he contributes nothing.
That whole statement irritates the fuck out of me in general! I don’t scroll through Instagram I only really watch stories and see the first couple of pictures when I open the app but people always post that and it’s so entitled 😂 why should I like your photo when your story has automatically appeared after I’ve watched someone else’s . Grow up

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Marnie trying to pretend she is so excited to go away when really the silly looking twat is having to flee he country as She has isolated caseys family. Will be so much fun in a hot country with a brat of a kid: yes I said it ! Also pregnant and that wet wipe Casey attached to her hip.

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
The one that got me was Rox brushing his teeth whilst still having a dummy in his mouth and watching peppa pig on the tablet. Now that is what you call lazy parenting. Two things to shut him up. One being a dummy in the mouth and a toothbrush in his hand 😂😂 dimwits the both of them. God help this new kid

• Wow

bottombanana

Not unpopular at all, Rox looks like every other chavs kid with a dummy in 24 hours a day, marnie looks like a pillow and Casey is still trying to look 17. They even look boring
They need to get rid of that dummy or it’ll really start to affect his teeth and speech. It’ll be even harder to do it once their new baby is here. They’re only keeping it because it’s easier for them, they just shove it in to keep him quiet, and they don’t want to deal with the few rough days/nights when it goes

Reactions: 14