Marnie Simpson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Copied and pasted my comment from
The Chet and Helen thread about Marnie’s post but I said: Would be childish if it is, Helen and coral were friends before Marnie was even with Casey. Even if there was a disagreement and she initially took marnie’s side doesn’t mean she’s two faced or would stop talking to her forever especially when kids are involved and Helen and Marnie both comment on her posts and she responds to both so doesn’t seem like she’s taking sides? I really don’t like Marnie’s personality, don’t get me wrong I find Helen annoying and I can imagine her being stubborn if they argued but Marnie reminds me of one of those people that always have to one up you and make you feel inadequate and then on top of that they have mad expectations of a person to prove their ‘loyalty’ 😴

Reactions: 8
Irrelevant but can everyone remember marnies intro line on gs: Im a natural beauty, real boobs, real hair.
That aged well, 😂
I wonder what she would have looked like had she not had the work done... probably younger than what she does now. You could say the same for any 'celeb' though I bet.

Reactions: 3
Omg and she's now surely got to face Caseys parents as they have Rox! She clearly doesn't give a damn! I wonder what has happened 🤔

Reactions: 1
For a while it seemed Coral was all for Marnie, Casey and Rox and now she's gone back to Helen, Chet and their kids! Clearly it's annoyed Marnie

Reactions: 2
Posting indirect and unfollowing, what an immature person she is. Seems to me that she just hates anyone else getting on.

Reactions: 9
Marnies a petty cow who has to have everyone worshipping her. Casey needs to get a grip but he won't cos he'll be booted back out the Manor and told he's not seeing his kids

Reactions: 8
She’s like nearly 30 so immature and bitchy so Jealous of Helen and chet, I think it’s about coral.

Reactions: 6
She posted him because he’s at hers, I don’t think that’s weird? She usually posts the kids

Reactions: 1
The drama is stemming from marnie and casey though. It’s clear they’re the only ones triggered

Reactions: 5
I think it’s weird because how they are happy for Coral to see Rox but unfollowed her on social media. I don’t get when people unfollow their own family when you have to see them in real life 🥴 awkward (unless the family is toxic then fair enough, but it’s 100 Marnie who’s the problem because she is so jealous of people being happy and enjoying life)

Reactions: 10
I think it’s weird because how they are happy for Coral to see Rox but unfollowed her on social media. I don’t get when people unfollow their own family when you have to see them in real life 🥴 awkward (unless the family is toxic then fair enough, but it’s 100 Marnie who’s the problem because she is so jealous of people being happy and enjoying life)
I don’t think it’s that their “happy for coral to see him”…. It’s just unavoidable when she lives with her parents. And we all know it’s a rarity that they’re actually look after rox

Reactions: 4
Marnies not willing to give up the babysitters that are caseys mum n dad. Good on coral

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.