Marnie Simpson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s that creepy Dr Robert - ‘celebrity Dr to the stars’ - who injects them all. He even started on Goodger’s face a few years back and began her downfall. How the eff is he still in business with all the results he’s producing?

Reactions: 6
All the geordie girls are at Chloes birthday party and what a surprise… Marnie is in bed watching Netflix! She never makes an effort to see friends unless it’s set up by MTV

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't know why she didn't go for an hour or two ask Casey to have Rox have a quick catch up then come back but even if it's MTV she didn't go to Sophie's BBQ either

Reactions: 4
I don't know why she didn't go for an hour or two ask Casey to have Rox have a quick catch up then come back but even if it's MTV she didn't go to Sophie's BBQ either
An hour or two would also involve 6 hours of driving to get up there and back, and she’s too lazy to even drive herself to the shop

She really doesn’t have an excuse other than she cba! Yeah she would have to travel to her there but she could stay with Sophie? She could have made the effort for a fun party and catch up with friends. It’s not like she has anythinggg going on in her life, no work commitments, no prior plans, she just can’t get out of her nightie most days. I swear the other day she went to the shops in it!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She really doesn’t have an excuse other than she cba! Yeah she would have to travel to her there but she could stay with Sophie? She could have made the effort for a fun party and catch up with friends. It’s not like she has anythinggg going on in her life, no work commitments, no prior plans, she just can’t get out of her nightie most days. I swear the other day she went to the shops in it!!
She is the most boring person ever 😴 I have friends who are parents and still manage to go out for special occasions, they spend their lives in bed

Reactions: 7
Or if she went Casey would have a bit of freedom and maybe spend time with his brother?

Her manager Craig Johnson looks like a tanned testicle. I wonder if his Mother is proud of him and his ‘job’ - making thick people, with absolutely 0 talent, or compassion something to aspire to?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her manager Craig Johnson looks like a tanned testicle. I wonder if his Mother is proud of him and his ‘job’ - making thick people, with absolutely 0 talent, or compassion something to aspire to?
I have to admit I really like Craig, he actually seems really nice and kind. I think he would not be friends with M&C if they stopped paying him though haha!

Reactions: 5
why has she just posted videos of her son in the bath with his private’s on show?? To 4.2 million followers…WOW 🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I don't understand why they have to film Rox in the bath. We get it, u bath ur son daily🙄 wonder why she's not out with Helen n Darios gf

Wonder what dream job she’s landed? She’s off filming for something for two weeks.

Reactions: 1
Wonder what dream job she’s landed? She’s off filming for something for two weeks.
I think it’s some sort of horror challenge show? I’m sure I saw her post something like that recently but I might be wrong!
it’ll be nice to see her out of the house 😳

Reactions: 2
I swear she was saying how tit hello fresh were a month ago 😂 now they’re amazing because she’s finally got the paid ad deal 🤭 absolutely embarrassing!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.