Marnie Simpson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely reads here but not sure about posting as we would spot her straight away, she can’t spell to save her life. Which leads me to ask, whose posting on the marcymanor account because it can’t be Marnie 🤣🤣
I’ve not seen one comment that makes me think Marnie is posting here! The most that’s been said is that people think their new house is nice 😂

Reactions: 1
I feel like a lot of these comments on here are wrote by Marnie herself yano ... Marnie never wanted to move until Chet and Helen got a new house she always has to be one above and copies .., and gets her sly little digs in.. where as Helen and Chet generally seem happy for marn an case... love the way Helen never splashed out on a big fancy daft car for her first car .. just a normal run around for her and the kids.. staying in her own lane and happy and humble not like Marnie who acts like a jealous spoilt brat ...poor Casey just does as he is told ... least Chet has got something about him
The reason they moved is because Marnie embarrassed herself when she had a falling out with Casey saying she was having a “fresh start, new house, just her and Rox”

Reactions: 7
Maybe they bought a house together so Casey has a bit more security then being kicked out when marnie sees fit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was filming “the real dirty dancing” there an article on daily Mail about James argent and she’s in the background 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She was filming “the real dirty dancing” there an article on daily Mail about James argent and she’s in the background 😂😂😂
Urgh. I notice its being presented by the vile sexist Leigh Francis. I won't be watching. He is so long past his sell by date 🤮

Reactions: 4
Are her and Casey single handedly keeping poplars afloat? And what an irritating drive now they have moved the opposite way to it

Reactions: 5
Are her and Casey single handedly keeping poplars afloat? And what an irritating drive now they have moved the opposite way to it
They live such a repetitive life!
she’s moaning that she doesn’t know where any of her stuff is now that it’s all boxed up, well that’s what happens when you pay a company to pack for you? They just shove everything in a box as quickly as possible.

I still can’t get over the dirty dancing tv show 😱 she was really bigging this job up for weeks I’m honestly in shock 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
They live such a repetitive life!
she’s moaning that she doesn’t know where any of her stuff is now that it’s all boxed up, well that’s what happens when you pay a company to pack for you? They just shove everything in a box as quickly as possible.

I still can’t get over the dirty dancing tv show 😱 she was really bigging this job up for weeks I’m honestly in shock 🤣🤣
I didn’t even know this show existed and I watch all trash/reality tv! That’s how irrelevant it is 😂

Reactions: 6
I think the new house looks really old, neglected n creepy. Maybe it's the area they paid for. But needs all doing up. I preferred the old house🤷‍♀️
They won’t do it up properly either I recon so its just wasted potential. I love old houses being restored but Marnie and Casey are thick as tit.

Reactions: 11
Have they not got heating in their new house🤷‍♀️ Marnies coat seems to be stuck to her, even indoors. Gaz from Geordie shore has bought a new big house and is doing it up, while still living in his current house. It's not even sold. That's probably the best way to do up a house. Not live in boxes and beg for freebies! For example the cleaning/fumigation🙄 They odviously aren't as loaded as they like to make out.
There seemed to be no time inbetween moving from the old house to this. I bet she didn't leave her old 1 in sparkling condition

Marnie is really rude putting all that over her insta the previous tenants must be fuming. I’d hate if someone moved into my old place and went on like she is, how bleeping rude is she. If they deep cleaned my carpet the water would probably come out black aswell!! bleeping snob she is.

Reactions: 11
As if she paid for those carpets to be cleaned. Deffo an undisclosed gift/ discount urgh

Marnie is really rude putting all that over her insta the previous tenants must be fuming. I’d hate if someone moved into my old place and went on like she is, how bleeping rude is she. If they deep cleaned my carpet the water would probably come out black aswell!! bleeping snob she is.
She doesn’t strike me as the type to be that clean or house proud to be honest, I think it’s just yet something else to moan about!

Reactions: 9
They literally eat there or frosts . It’s not like the food is fabulous so weird

Reactions: 4
They are so beggy. Anything they have done in that house is clearly gifted

Hearing random spooky baby crying noises in the new house yet she still continues to let her baby sleep in a seperate bedroom 😂 ok 😂

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.