Marnie Simpson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marnie spent two weeks away from her child now she’s gone cinema and for a pedicure!! You’d think she want to spend a bit of time with Rox! Probably at nursery today but still.

Reactions: 12
Marnie spent two weeks away from her child now she’s gone cinema and for a pedicure!! You’d think she want to spend a bit of time with Rox! Probably at nursery today but still.
Also the fact she was saying ‘moving is sooooo stressful’ while just sitting there watching the company pack things and then she goes out getting her nails done and cinema? Like why are you moaning when you’ve done nothing anyway? She is the laziest person she is probably stressed about actually having to unpack the stuff once it’s in, most people moving house can’t afford to have a company come in and do everything for you - even your closet room, she is so thick and desensitised to real life people it’s shocking!

Reactions: 13
Notice how much Marnie zooms in on Rox's eye's🙄 they are just brown eyes with nice eye lashes. My kid has bright blue eyes but I don't sit there filming his eyes for my insta stories😂

Reactions: 3
Notice how much Marnie zooms in on Rox's eye's🙄 they are just brown eyes with nice eye lashes. My kid has bright blue eyes but I don't sit there filming his eyes for my insta stories😂
Strange because he has her eyes but she’s always covering hers up by wearing coloured contacts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I had a million to spend on a house I certainly wouldn’t have bought a house LITERALLY next to the train tracks . What an idiot

Reactions: 7
I don’t think their new place or Helen and Chets house are anything special. And a million for that 🥴

I think the new house looks really old, neglected n creepy. Maybe it's the area they paid for. But needs all doing up. I preferred the old house🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I think the new house looks really old, neglected n creepy. Maybe it's the area they paid for. But needs all doing up. I preferred the old house🤷‍♀️
I think the new house has the potential to be absolutely stunning. They did say the would be fully renovating it, i much prefer it to a new build.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think the new house has the potential to be absolutely stunning. They did say the would be fully renovating it, i much prefer it to a new build.
Agree. But then just seen on their home account she's thinking about putting black flooring down with the house seemingly dark already and going off her interior in parts of her previous home she loves that dark/goth type vibes. So this shall be interesting what they do with this house 😬

Reactions: 2
It’s a lovely house, hope they do it up nicely though and not like Olivia Bowen who’s ruined hers by grabbing whatever freebies she can!

Reactions: 6
It's so rude how she and Casey keep referring to the house as being "so neglected" by the previous owners, asking for recommendations for "industrial cleaners" - and now sharing that they are getting it fumigated.

I mean have a bit of respect for the previous owners - you don't need to share this. Just say that it needs some work doing. They're basically calling the previous owners scruffy/grubby to their 4 million followers. It's so rude.

Reactions: 16
It's so rude how she and Casey keep referring to the house as being "so neglected" by the previous owners, asking for recommendations for "industrial cleaners" - and now sharing that they are getting it fumigated.

I mean have a bit of respect for the previous owners - you don't need to share this. Just say that it needs some work doing. They're basically calling the previous owners scruffy/grubby to their 4 million followers. It's so rude.
I thought the same. Yesterday, they wanted industrial cleaners. Today, she's saying they have neglected the floors so is a top priority for them. Now, she's getting it fumigated as the previous owner had animals. Again a top priority and she needs the best(more like the company which have gifted her) or she wouldn't be doing 10 stories. Surely should be an ad? Same as the moving company

Reactions: 9

I bet he’s delighted after loosing his company last year, having to sell his house to her

• Sad
Reactions: 6
just watching ogs and how rude is Sophie when Marnie said she weren't having bridesmaids just the maid of honour and the cheek of her to go oh I'm pissed off when it's not her wedding it's marnies and making her feel bad for it I thought it was so rude! shouldn't you just be happy to be invited to share her special day 🤦 not every girl wants bridesmaids jesus can't say I blame Marnie to be honest

I feel like a lot of these comments on here are wrote by Marnie herself yano ... Marnie never wanted to move until Chet and Helen got a new house she always has to be one above and copies .., and gets her sly little digs in.. where as Helen and Chet generally seem happy for marn an case... love the way Helen never splashed out on a big fancy daft car for her first car .. just a normal run around for her and the kids.. staying in her own lane and happy and humble not like Marnie who acts like a jealous spoilt brat ...poor Casey just does as he is told ... least Chet has got something about him

Reactions: 17
I feel like a lot of these comments on here are wrote by Marnie herself yano ... Marnie never wanted to move until Chet and Helen got a new house she always has to be one above and copies .., and gets her sly little digs in.. where as Helen and Chet generally seem happy for marn an case... love the way Helen never splashed out on a big fancy daft car for her first car .. just a normal run around for her and the kids.. staying in her own lane and happy and humble not like Marnie who acts like a jealous spoilt brat ...poor Casey just does as he is told ... least Chet has got something about him
Marnie is Defo on this thread. I like Helen. Chets a dope but I’m a good way. I’d rather that than wet towel Casey

Reactions: 9
But Marnie has a lot of money in her own right, where Helen wouldn't have nearly as much. Chet has a Range Rover, probably because he has the means to buy it. Also, Helen isn't following their new house Insta page, so I'd say there is a bit of tension there.

are you Helen 🤪 jokes

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She definitely reads here but not sure about posting as we would spot her straight away, she can’t spell to save her life. Which leads me to ask, whose posting on the marcymanor account because it can’t be Marnie 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.