Marnie Simpson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She answered the lanyard question and said because she HAD dermatitis... how vain! So why does casey wear one i wonder...

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She said the new house fell through because of the buyers buyer .... more like she read tattle and realised how stupid she was posting every part of the house even the front door when she previously said she wouldn’t... maybe next time she will be more careful 🤔 but probably not

Reactions: 8
She said the new house fell through because of the buyers buyer .... more like she read tattle and realised how stupid she was posting every part of the house even the front door when she previously said she wouldn’t... maybe next time she will be more careful 🤔 but probably not
So she showed everyone the new house and made an account for it before everything was 100%. So silly.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But they showed Casey signing for it so I think it has gone through but she’s chatting tit because she knows she fucked up exposing it with their home account lol absolute knobs they are.

Reactions: 5
But they showed Casey signing for it so I think it has gone through but she’s chatting tit because she knows she fucked up exposing it with their home account lol absolute knobs they are.
Think we actually seen both of them signing it too. I don’t know how mortgages/buying property works. Anyone know if it sounds legit?

Reactions: 1
Think we actually seen both of them signing it too. I don’t know how mortgages/buying property works. Anyone know if it sounds legit?
No I have heard of house moves falling through at the last minute so it could happen... hopefully she will have sense to not advertise the front of it and include the floorplan, house tour and key under the mat for burglars

Reactions: 4
Imagine setting up an Instagram for freebies for a house that isn’t even yours yet 😩😩😩😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We are currently in the early stages of moving house and the estate agent said that something like 1 in 10 sales fall through for a number of reasons like the chain collapsing, bereavement, finances change so it could be anything. It is mainly due to poor communication between the parties but I’m sure the truth will slip out at some point.

Reactions: 2
So she showed everyone the new house and made an account for it before everything was 100%. So silly.
She literally made out it was 100% she literally had plans for flooring and walk in wardrobes. She definitely backed out of it because she realised she gave everyone her address.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All the videos of each room and what she was planning to do, bet she feels like a right twit now.

• Haha
They don’t have to disclose why they wear them that’s their business no one else’s
Well I know people who have no disabilities get them in tesco customer care...
I have a son with ASD and I only got one last wk no I'd proof or anything asked just handed out...which I think is a disgrace. I taught I'd have to order one off career's until a neighbour told me about tesco. I told her straight out its so wrong and degrading using them with having no disabilities. And she said its easier then wearing a mask 🤬.. now my son still wears a mask if iam out doing a shop. He's asthmatic & autistic. It's just better to be safer

Reactions: 6
I have a son with ASD and I only got one last wk no I'd proof or anything asked just handed out...which I think is a disgrace. I taught I'd have to order one off career's until a neighbour told me about tesco. I told her straight out its so wrong and degrading using them with having no disabilities. And she said its easier then wearing a mask 🤬.. now my son still wears a mask if iam out doing a shop. He's asthmatic & autistic. It's just better to be safer
they’ve not been proven to keep you safe anyway and I think it’s wrong putting a mask on youre child anyway Disabilities or not no one has to disclose why they aren’t wearing one it’s no ones business but their own .

I don’t take my kids to the shops, luckily I can leave them at home but I have asthma and wear one. Easier to wear a mask than a ventilator. People who won’t wear one obviously care about nothing but themselves. Can’t wear one cause of dry skin?

• Heart
I don’t take my kids to the shops, luckily I can leave them at home but I have asthma and wear one. Easier to wear a mask than a ventilator. People who won’t wear one obviously care about nothing but themselves. Can’t wear one cause of dry skin?
Yeah because people who have trauma wearing masks and have hidden health problems and mental health problems are selfish get a grip .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.