Marnie Simpson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl is a walking contradiction honestly 🤦‍♀️ First she said last year “I’m not posting Rox star anymore because there’s too many creeps on the Internet and I don’t want his photos falling into the wrong hands” fair enough good on her... next day posts Rox... now makes a whole public account of him 🤣🤦‍♀️ Is she actually for real??? Then yesterday saying she wouldn’t show the outside of her house for obvious safety reasons... proceeds to make a whole account and show off the outside even the front door, and methodically shows us every single room of the house and for what each room is going to be used for 😂😒

She really will risk her family well being online and in real life just to brag 😫 Marns you are something else

Reactions: 15
Talking of contradictions. On her story she says I will never use fake tan as it doesn’t look good yet she was advertising false tan on so many occasions before even a few weeks back. Get a grip pissy pants!!!

Reactions: 10
This girl is a walking contradiction honestly 🤦‍♀️ First she said last year “I’m not posting Rox star anymore because there’s too many creeps on the Internet and I don’t want his photos falling into the wrong hands” fair enough good on her... next day posts Rox... now makes a whole public account of him 🤣🤦‍♀️ Is she actually for real??? Then yesterday saying she wouldn’t show the outside of her house for obvious safety reasons... proceeds to make a whole account and show off the outside even the front door, and methodically shows us every single room of the house and for what each room is going to be used for 😂😒

She really will risk her family well being online and in real life just to brag 😫 Marns you are something else
They have got to pay the mortgage some how. Pimping the kid out on Instagram and a home account so they don’t have to pay for anything 😕 so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Ok this has grated on me for AGES! Why does Casey talk in the background in every single one of Marnies stories. It absolutely grinds my gears that he interrupts everything and chats on in the background. JUST SHUT UP.

Reactions: 13
Did anyone else see she called an ostrich peacocks yesterday on Rox stars IG 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she has created an account for her baby and plastered his images there for all randoms to see. I am so sick of people using their kids on social media. The difference between a baby model on tv is that I don’t know their name... who their parents are... where they live...

Reactions: 11
I can’t explain the rage I experience when her tongue pokes out like this 😠🤢
C2335359-673F-45D3-9264-B3AA4D34F72F.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I cringe every time I see 'I am the Rox Star' 😬

Eta - not Rox himself just 1) the name and 2) how she was all 'I'm limiting how much I share Rox!' And now has got a public insta 😩

• Haha
I cringe every time I see 'I am the Rox Star' 😬

Eta - not Rox himself just 1) the name and 2) how she was all 'I'm limiting how much I share Rox!' And now has got a public insta 😩
Which she is DESPERATE for everyone to follow. So bored of seeing her advertise his account. When they went to peppa pig world, I was genuinely up for watching their day there. But as soon as she said she’ll be posting it on “his” account, I was just like nah. I refuse to look at an account made for a toddler!!

Reactions: 7
Which she is DESPERATE for everyone to follow. So bored of seeing her advertise his account. When they went to peppa pig world, I was genuinely up for watching their day there. But as soon as she said she’ll be posting it on “his” account, I was just like nah. I refuse to look at an account made for a toddler!!
I actually thought fair play to her when she said she weren't gonna post him but then the next day he was still on her stories 😂 now he has a public insta? Wtf. So weird. I did watch one of the stories on Rox's insta when she first posted about it, the stories were just her licking her lips talking into the camera like her usual stories 😂

It was baffling when she said she made an insta for all of his photos because it doesn’t make sense to post them on her page- why?!! He’s your child??!

Omg who sits through these?
B0341338-CBF5-4514-859E-152FC972CF46.jpeg
I’m not even clicking on her house account or roxstarrrrrs. You ought to get a life Marnie, you’re really boring x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree no adults should follow accounts of toddlers they don’t know personally. It’s weird and creepy! As parents they should be keeping their baby sheltered away from weirdos on the internet.

Is it bad I think she wouldn’t post her child so much if he wasn’t cute...

She could have easily made the insta private if it was just for her way to look back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.