Marnie Simpson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How dare she say all that. She is now filtering the life out of rox on her new pictures as usual. The absolute delinquent

Reactions: 6
her stories this morning 😳 is she ok? She doesn’t seem right.
She is showing the make up she’s wearing, I honestly think this might be the worst she’s ever looked.
975B59A8-6A19-4419-834C-F6289B536589.png
BE72FCF9-6E7C-41B4-BCE6-AD213EF4B738.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Too

Too much surgery and her recent story she is slapping her lips so much . It’s weird and looks awful
WTF is she doing with her mouth. She’s telling a story about golf, why is this tongue necessary 😩
289A593F-2FA2-442A-9AEA-0EF5F2C3ED86.jpeg
03AD5F38-716D-464B-BB36-7C9ED4C0515A.jpeg
284F53F1-31B9-44BC-8CDD-57424B493CCD.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Casey wears one too. Definitely just ordered on eBay. Quite clear they don’t wear masks/against it
I didn't know if there was any actual medical reason. My son wears one and has before covid as he's severely autistic. It's annoying seeing people wear them for no reason.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I find it odd how they rather wear a sunflower lanyard than a mask. Its clear they are just against masks but pretending to be exempt is just strange. I know we shouldn’t judge but it’s obvious they are both able to wear a mask or we would have heard about it over and over and over by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I find it odd how they rather wear a sunflower lanyard than a mask. Its clear they are just against masks but pretending to be exempt is just strange. I know we shouldn’t judge but it’s obvious they are both able to wear a mask or we would have heard about it over and over and over by now.
I have asthma and wear a mask, if that makes me feel a bit breathless I would hate to try a ventilator. They obviously only care about themselves, and think they are invincible after breaking all the rules

Reactions: 13
I didn't know if there was any actual medical reason. My son wears one and has before covid as he's severely autistic. It's annoying seeing people wear them for no reason.
I was thinking the same my son is also asd and wears it.
If people are wearing these with no disabilitie it's an absolute joke and disgrace

Reactions: 7
I was thinking the same my son is also asd and wears it.
If people are wearing these with no disabilitie it's an absolute joke and disgrace
I have never noticed that!! Why does casey exempt from wearing a mask?! 😯 I want to ask her but know I will get blocked instantly!

Reactions: 3
Chet also wears a sunflower lanyard, so Casey, Chet and Marnie all have hidden disabilities 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s clearly wearing it today so she doesn’t ruin her makeup 😂
I’m pregnant, I could apply for an exemption easily but the mask is less hassle than catching covid 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg Marnie! Rox is squealing like that because he wants the camera out of his face and for you to shut up!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.