Marnie Simpson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did a story of how “fat she is” and lifts her top up, you can see she’s not pregnant and you wouldn’t be wearing jeans that tight around your waist if you were pregnant..
She is wearing sweatpants I think and are super stretchy. I still think she is pregnant otherwise her storyline will be boring af.

your username is ironic.... screenshots pls 🥺🥺🥺
If she is pregnant I would be very surprised. We’ll see.

She is wearing sweatpants I think and are super stretchy. I still think she is pregnant otherwise her storyline will be boring af.
But that’s her thing, she’s boring. Tbh I don’t really care if she’s pregnant or not lol

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Well duck me, Marnie if you’re fat that makes me a whale!
So now they’re gonna be pimping Rox out and making money off him. He’s a gorgeous little boy but why they using him as a money-making machine

Reactions: 7
If she is pregnant I would be very surprised. We’ll see.

But that’s her thing, she’s boring. Tbh I don’t really care if she’s pregnant or not lol
Looks like she’s sucking in tho could just be a ploy to throw people off ... early stage pregnancy I could still make my stomach look relatively flat from angles and positioning/breathing in for a second.., who knows tho but I’m still not too sure!

Reactions: 5
I’ll post the screenshots because it’s a nightmare getting through her stories!
9660BCA1-A2B0-43CD-A002-538E08C26447.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Marnie is clearly asking herself about her bladddaaa infection.

Rox is a cute boy but obviously they have to throw him into modelling anything for the £££. Planning baby number 2 as well for extra £££.

Reactions: 3
Now Rox is beautiful but I don’t think those “modelling pictures” are great, at all. I think he looks better in moving motion so in a video rather than pictures. Well those anyway, they’re nothing to scream about.

Now Rox is beautiful but I don’t think those “modelling pictures” are great, at all. I think he looks better in moving motion so in a video rather than pictures. Well those anyway, they’re nothing to scream about.
Agreed! I don’t think modelling is for him seeing those photos. He is a beautiful boy but I don’t think he wants to sit and pose for a camera with a room full of strangers staring at him.

Reactions: 6
Nice little show off there 🤢 no doubt she will dip into it when the Geordie Shore and vegan sweets business dries up 😂

Reactions: 15

Okay, how can this happen when she isn't even worth very much? Her Net worth is peanuts, am I missing
something? and why the duck does she want 7 bedrooms for? Breeding a football team?

Okay, how can this happen when she isn't even worth very much? Her Net worth is peanuts, am I missing
something? and why the duck does she want 7 bedrooms for? Breeding a football team?
I don’t get it either, Casey has duck all. The only thing I can think of is they sold the house they are in for a great price (it is lovely, and in a very good area) and her mum and step dad have gone in with them-hence the need for seven bedrooms, they are moving in!

Reactions: 5
Why share how much is in your kids account? To reiterate the point that yeah you sell your kids images but he will benefit from it when he is older? I have no issues with kids modelling because there’s rules and regulations to them working- but posting on insta is 24/7

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.