Marnie Simpson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair to her I’m not surprised that live show looked absolutely tragic 🤣
It did look absolutely bleeping awful. I can't imagine paying for a ticket to have to sit through an evening of Charlotte and her mum pissed up dancing on stage 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It comes to something when Marnie is more stable than Charlotte. Embarrassing that Charlotte is in her 30s and acting like a 18 year old girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And yet Marnie is still in her 20's but hardly seems to do anything or go anywhere further than her local Costa.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah the pumpkins in the wheelbarrow one being the baby one and the need for a photographer for a special announcement. 100% pregnant

Reactions: 6
Shadow on her story of the tractor looks like it
I just don’t see it.. which shadow cos there are actual stories of her with her dream coat and I don’t see a bump and if she’s anything before 16 or so weeks then there would not really be anything to see 🤷🏼‍♀️

And also Casey saying Maid is boring… this is a woman who is illustrating the struggle a lot of women live through and her life is far more interesting than his. Casey is boring.

Reactions: 6
I just don’t see it.. which shadow cos there are actual stories of her with her dream coat and I don’t see a bump and if she’s anything before 16 or so weeks then there would not really be anything to see 🤷🏼‍♀️

And also Casey saying Maid is boring… this is a woman who is illustrating the struggle a lot of women live through and her life is far more interesting than his. Casey is boring.
Maybe she is holding a big pumpkin and looks like a bump in the shadow..

Everyone here goes to the patch, I don’t get the hype? A boring muddy field an hour away?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.