Marnie Simpson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Marnie looked very "girl next door" & beautiful before she started getting surgery. She pumped her face with so much filler it looked puffy at some points.
She still does look puffy and wide faced compared to her old aesthetic. Like two totally different people. Sad.

Reactions: 7
She still does look puffy and wide faced compared to her old aesthetic. Like two totally different people. Sad.
Not as bad as she did when she started with all the Botox and fillers. At one point she was excessive

Reactions: 2
She’s always been the best looking girl on Geordie Shore
It’s like saying she’s the best of a bad bunch. I don’t think any of the girls on Geordie Shore were particularly good looking, bless them. Marnie looks absolutely TERRIBLE now though. She’s also not a very nice person.

Reactions: 16
She was worse in 2018/2019. I don't think the picture you shared of her with no makeup on and a unflattering angle really shows the extent of what she used to do to do her face.
Yeah, she looks like the SAW doll there. But again, those pics are edited. I think she also looked like the unedited pic I posted at the time of those pics too, but that’s her editing her pics (the ones you posted) to make it look like she had cheekbones. This was taken around the same time as the pics you posted above.

Attachments

Yeah, she looks like the SAW doll there. But again, those pics are edited. I think she also looked like the unedited pic I posted at the time of those pics too, but that’s her editing her pics (the ones you posted) to make it look like she had cheekbones. This was taken around the same time as the pics you posted above.
It's not all editing shes had cheek filler as well.

Me over here feeling ugly cos everyone tells me I look exactly like marnie 🥲🥲🥲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
And getting older having baby etc everything changes I wish I looked like I did in my 20's again

Reactions: 3
As much as I think Marnie’s a twit and Rox often looks a bit vacant, it doesn’t sit right with me when strangers on the internet try to diagnose anyone’s child as being ‘autistic’ or ‘on the spectrum’.
Completely agree, as a parent of a child with autism this is massively too far.

Reactions: 8
I always wanted to look like holly 😂

People can speculate is Rox is autistic but I hope he isn’t after her sharing whatever tit it was about curing it. I think he’s just bored shitless, doesn’t get spoken to and would rather be back round his nanas

Me over here feeling ugly cos everyone tells me I look exactly like marnie 🥲🥲🥲
Don’t, she’s gorgeous naturally it’s just she’s messed about with her face, if you look like that you really aren’t doing too shabby at all ❤

• Heart
I think she was naturally very beautiful before and definitely the best looking. Not the nicest person I agree. What she's done to herself now is a shame, same with all the g shore girls really

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.