Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Having worked in schools you can tell the kids who are just plonked in front of the tv all day with no conversation and mental stimulation whatsoever. It is so sad and even though he probably materially wants for nothing he may well struggle to form coherent sentences and communicate clearly. Very sad and avoidable and ultimately shitty parenting.

Reactions: 14

Ashad

Chatty Member
She said the new house fell through because of the buyers buyer .... more like she read tattle and realised how stupid she was posting every part of the house even the front door when she previously said she wouldn’t... maybe next time she will be more careful 🤔 but probably not
So she showed everyone the new house and made an account for it before everything was 100%. So silly.

• Haha

OrcaRed

VIP Member
Casey wears one too. Definitely just ordered on eBay. Quite clear they don’t wear masks/against it
I didn't know if there was any actual medical reason. My son wears one and has before covid as he's severely autistic. It's annoying seeing people wear them for no reason.

• Wow

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
It’s so sad that Marnies had the opportunity to give Rox the start in life that some parents would dream of. Mum ‘works’ from home and even then it’s not very time consuming, Dad works for himself and can be around a lot, a grandparent on hand to provide child care as and when they need it and they’ve evidently got a bit of money. Yet they haven’t used their privilege to give Rox the best start they can :(

Lillyloo

VIP Member
No one will ever know how ill she was last year because she was embarrassed about it being a bladder problem so hid it from everyone 🥴🤥 ok hun 🤣

• Haha

Ulrika

Chatty Member
Not going to show the front of the house but has set up an Instagram page just for the house which shows the front of the house!

• Haha

bethanybee

Chatty Member
I can’t help but think marnie is the issue. Look at how she acted that time she kicked casey out (again) posting stupid indirects on Instagram. She’s doing the same now. Hope chet/Helen/coral are smarter than casey and don’t give into her childish ways. She will only do the same in 6 months time lol

• Heart

Jazzyjeff1989

Disgusting. Does Rox talk? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion about alternative medicines and I prefer a natural post but some people are just too stupid
Aye, I just don’t think it’s right especially when the medication isn’t approved by the FDA. I’ve seen people giving their kids chlorine tablets which destroys their stomach and intestine lining thinking they’re curing their kids of autism. It’s so bad 😞

• Wow
  • Sad

Dock177

I was impressed hearing him say the numbers but he isn’t counting - he will have no understanding of what numbers mean. I’m not trying to sound negative - I genuinely found it impressive - but there’s a difference between reciting a sequence of numbers and having a grasp of numbers, amounts, one to one correspondence etc. I highly doubt they teach him to count at nursery. It wouldn’t be a priority for a child of his age.

Don’t beat yourselves up mamas of children who can’t do that... they’re all different and develop at different rates.

OrcaRed

VIP Member
It’s just none of anyone’s business 🙈,
Obvs were on tattle & it’s a forum so I’m not trying to say people can’t say what they want it’s just my take on it & I understand your take may be different well just have to agree to disagree on it 😅
Ahh no I get where you’re coming from, it isn’t our business, I just seen comments saying he looks gormless and stuff. My son also looks “gormless” in photos but it’s because he doesn’t know how to share expressions. So I just thought he was a lot like my son, not just that of course. I’ve noticed lots of things he does which remind me purely of my son.

obviously we only see slight snippets of him though! it doesn’t matter if he does or doesn’t, I still think he’s a smashing little lad!

• Heart

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Why would anyone give a shit about her being a columnist for pregnancy. She literally said it was so much work getting showered and dressed and ready each morning… very relatable for the mother’s with full time jobs and who actually look after their other kids

megsmagoo

VIP Member
I don’t know why but I find them such a strange couple. I’m not sure what it is he just looks proper young and innocent. Its not who I imagined her to have a baby with anyway
I do as well! I also think he looks like 15 years old and ready to hit the skate park lol

• Haha

ElusiveE

Chatty Member
Same, annoys me how they idolise him also I mean he’s a fairly cute child sure but I mean all you have to do is scroll on Instagram and you’ll see a million pages with stunning children it’s not really a novelty but every minute it’s “how stunning is Rox?!” Like you’re overdoing it now hun 😂
And don’t get me wrong I have kids and I adore my children and know they’re gorgeous but am I gonna post every 5 minutes about their eye colour or do they look like me or their dad or how cute is my kid?! They have no substance and that’s the reason really, her and Casey are as bland as planks of wood…

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
I read that Marnie and Casey were shocked. Surely someone who was that terrified of what another pregnancy would do to their bladder would be more careful.

1181carmenta

VIP Member
So weird to wish her a happy Valentine’s and then call her the best mummy ever, it isn’t Mother’s Day. Casey is tryna convince us he believes Marnie is the best mum ever 😂
I don’t know why but I find them such a strange couple. I’m not sure what it is he just looks proper young and innocent. Its not who I imagined her to have a baby with anyway