Marnie Simpson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same literary found it straight away took 2 mins! The master bedroom is on the first floor where Rox’s bedroom will be, soo don’t understand why they would want to be on the second floor far away from him.
What are they going to do when he’s in a toddler bed and he gets out of bed in the night?!

Also the garden looks smaller than the current one! Considering they wanted a bigger garden for him 🙃

Reactions: 9
I dread to think of her barrelling around the tiny street through the traffic calming slalom, maybe they could put their phones down when they drive

Reactions: 6
Same literary found it straight away took 2 mins! The master bedroom is on the first floor where Rox’s bedroom will be, soo don’t understand why they would want to be on the second floor far away from him.
What are they going to do when he’s in a toddler bed and he gets out of bed in the night?!

Also the garden looks smaller than the current one! Considering they wanted a bigger garden for him 🙃
Think she’s trying to have more bathrooms than Chet & Helen 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a bland house 🙄 I’ll never understand why, if you’ve got all that money to spend on a house, would you buy one that was exactly the same as all the other houses on the street?

Reactions: 10
So Rox will be on a floor lower than them while she uses a room as a wardrobe? Why couldn’t they use the second floor bedroom with the wardrobe for their every day stuff to be near him and use the upstairs as their own walk in wardrobes for their other clothes, shoes and items? They don’t think of things like parents would I don’t know if this is just odd to me for no reason or what 😂😂😂
I totally don’t get that thought path either. Kids either go on same level (mine is currently still in my room 🤣 I just can’t let go!) or if you got loads of kids and you have to then they go in the floor above you for safety incase somebody breaks in in the middle of the night. They probably don’t want o hear him cry and have her mum over to basically bring him up.

Reactions: 4
I am pretty sure Rox is ‘sleep trained’ so once he’s in his room they leave him to it for the night! My 18 month old is still in with me 🥴

Reactions: 3
Not posting the outside for safety reasons but HERES THE FRONT OUTSIDE HERES THE GARDEN HERES THE WHOLE HOUSE LAYOUT HERES MY POSTCODE

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not posting the outside for safety reasons but HERES THE FRONT OUTSIDE HERES THE GARDEN HERES THE WHOLE HOUSE LAYOUT HERES MY POSTCODE
Here’s the games room, where we’ll keep lots of expensive electronics. Here’s my dressing room, where all my jewellery will be. Here’s where my child will sleep, one floor below me. Here’s the double garage, where all the tools and other outdoor stuff will be kept. Honestly 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Not going to show the front of the house but has set up an Instagram page just for the house which shows the front of the house!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has literally used the house advert pictures so anyone can google image search and get the full address and proper layout. Is she actually insane? Does she have to brag that much she compromises their safety? I am actually shocked at how thick this girl is.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Absolutely pathetic when these people make 1 year old babies their own social media accounts🙄

Reactions: 13
Aw guuyysss I’m so proud of Marnie that she’s finally well enough to make Rox an Instagram. It’s so sad that her bladdaa condishun has stopped her from doing something so important to a child’s life 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here’s the games room, where we’ll keep lots of expensive electronics. Here’s my dressing room, where all my jewellery will be. Here’s where my child will sleep, one floor below me. Here’s the double garage, where all the tools and other outdoor stuff will be kept. Honestly 🤦🏼‍♀️
They can’t stop themselves from showing off but next it’ll be here’s our CCTV and all of our security! And we have 24 hr surveillance etc etc. Blah blah go and piss in a Tupperware Marnie

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t get me wrong if someone offered me the house for free id take it 😂 but if I had that sort of money I’d want something with a bit of character. Like Stacey Solomon’s new house which is just out of this world.

also good luck with all the cream carpets and a toddler!

what kinda bladdaaaaaah condition would stop you going swimming? She has baths?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
You can get some stunning houses in Bedfordshire for a million pounds, I can’t believe anyone would pay that for a standard new build. There’s nothing wrong with new builds I live in one myself (in Bedfordshire!) but you could buy amazing property for that money.

it took me 30 seconds to identify her house as well on rightmove. I wouldn’t share that level of detail on my own house and I’m a nobody. I can’t imagine oversharing to that extent when you have so many followers 😳

Reactions: 8
You can get some stunning houses in Bedfordshire for a million pounds, I can’t believe anyone would pay that for a standard new build. There’s nothing wrong with new builds I live in one myself (in Bedfordshire!) but you could buy amazing property for that money.

it took me 30 seconds to identify her house as well on rightmove. I wouldn’t share that level of detail on my own house and I’m a nobody. I can’t imagine oversharing to that extent when you have so many followers 😳
Same, a quick look on right move and, for someone who wanted to keep their location and outside of their house private, I now know their exact address, floor plan and every detail of their new house - with hardly any effort at all. Idiot

Reactions: 7

I live in a 100 year old house (in Bedfordshire) and spend my time looking at rightmove lol. I know the places I would love to live and ones I wouldn’t lol. Why tell people how much you’ve spent?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.