Marnie Simpson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she’s already dyed her hair back to black. Looks like Michael Jackson again.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Love how the rules are different for princess Marnie . Everyone else’s children have to wait until next week to go to soft play but for “work” it doesn’t apply for her.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I just came here to say this - I can’t believe she’s put a box dye over her hair already. What a waste of time. She did suit it aswell. I feel like she’s in a hair rut with the dark lol

Reactions: 3
I had a look at her stories and didn’t realise they were getting married! I know they were engaged but for whatever reason didn’t think it would happen lol

Reactions: 2
Confused by her latest post about her bladdaaaa. She said 2019 was worst of her life and she has an op on her bladder etc. She had Rox in October of that year so would have fallen pregnant in Jan (we had very similar due dates that’s how I know). So this all happened before end of January? And you got pregnant right after? Doesn’t add up

Reactions: 1
That whole post would have been a lot more sincere if it wasn’t accompanied by all the posed selfies/videos of her crying and looking sad in a hospital bed.

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why anyone in the midst of a breakdown or whatever would think hey I’ll photograph/video this 🤨
Exactly. I’ve had kidney problems from age 15 to my mid 20s had multiple operations, stents, 100s of appointments and never once thought “oh let me take a pic of myself crying” whilst in unbearable pain. The pain was so bad I wouldn’t even have the energy to even look at my phone. But I mean each to their own!

I don’t understand why anyone in the midst of a breakdown or whatever would think hey I’ll photograph/video this 🤨
I can’t get my head around this either
When I’m in pain with my bladder, it takes all my energy to get through the day. Never mind taking videos of myself

Reactions: 7
I really don’t think social services would be involved at all as that’s very extreme. Although they may both be lazy as duck the child is at no serious risk of harm or death we would hope.

That being said he shouldn’t have another child as you can see her heart is not in it. Some people are not made for parenthood and that’s fine. But she needs to suck it up and be a hands on mother to rox before having anymore as kids are a full time commitment which she doesn’t seem to have grasped.
I see what you’re saying, but she does hit a few of the criteria for children’s services to be concerned. Primarily her inability to put her children’s needs above hers.

People can’t even have a MH awareness week without Marnie jumping in about her bladder. Yes it probably wasn’t nice but why’s she constantly going on and on and on and on and on and on and on about it. She will do, say and exaggerate anything for attention it seems.

I can't believe she dyed her hair back black 😅 it actually looked nice how she had it done. Bet her hairdresser was livid

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So yesterday Chet was blowing bubbles and ocean was saying pop. Next day marnie is filming Rox star with bubbles and trying to get him to say pop. She copies off everything Helen and Chet do. I wonder how long happy families will last when they move down as marnie will want to be the centre of attention all the time and in my opinion Helen is 100 times the woman marnie will ever be and much prettier which marnie will hate

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.