Marnie Simpson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please put some socks on Marnie, your feet giving me serious ick 🤢 I’m sure you are meant to be wearing socks in soft plays anyway, oh wait I forgot Marnie doesn’t do rules 🙄

Reactions: 3
It’s sad they have to record the whole day and put it on Instagram likely to prove a point they actually do stuff with Rox instead of enjoying it. Also looks like Rox has a runny nose. Hope they haven’t actually took him to a soft play centre with a cold during these times. Idiots

Reactions: 5
No socks, no mask (yes I know, she has dry skin on her face but we are in an area that is in the worst state right now!)

I don’t understand how having dry skin can make you exempt she could just wear a visor then. Shes just selfish.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What’s wrong with your nearly two year old having a dummy Marnie? Well nothing if he was just using it as a sleep aid, but he has it permanently shoved in his gob 24/7 stopping him from developing his speech (which given that we hardly hear him speak tells us it’s already damaged the amount he could be saying) and basically stopping you from having to bother to develop other ways to comfort him when he’s upset because you can just shove his dummy back in and that probably does the trick. Why does he need to run round a soft play with it in? He should be having a good enough time and not even think about his dummy. Good luck to them when they decide to get rid of it because it’ll be an absolute nightmare 😂

Reactions: 8
Parents can use dummies if they want its normal but this is the fact Rox has it plugged in 24.7. How is it going to soothe, comfort or help him in any way when its literally a part of his body now?

Parents can use dummies if they want its normal but this is the fact Rox has it plugged in 24.7. How is it going to soothe, comfort or help him in any way when its literally a part of his body now?
She shares a message from someone saying people judge her 2 year old for having one, then says what’s wrong with Rox having one, he’s not even 2. So is she going to stop at 2? She’s telling that person she’s weird?

Neither of my kids took one, nor for lack of trying, but I think it looks weird when 3/4 years old wander around with them in

My 15 month old still has a dummy for naps and bedtime that I'm going to try and cut down soon

Thing with Rox is.. he's alwaaaaays got one in. Like running round a soft play? He should be smiling and laughing? Looking excited? Surely?

Reactions: 11
They are just lazy parents. She is even lazy the way she dresses. She has no fashion sense at all. Absolute sloth

Casey wearing the same shite blue jumper and joggers he’s been wearing for days. H even mentions it in her stories then tries to justify it ahaha. She always looks like a woman, they are both slobs.

• Haha
  • Sick
I wonder what would happen if they hid all the dummies. Would Rox just not know what to do

Reactions: 4
Is marnie pregnant or are all her pics photo shopped to make look thinner then she actually is.
Didn't she say she would love to be pregnant for her wedding

Is marnie pregnant or are all her pics photo shopped to make look thinner then she actually is.
And I taught they were exempt from wearing masks.
Wearing masks at the zoo but can't wear them indoors in shops 🥴🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
My theory is the pregnancy reveal is coming for Geordie OGs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.