Markusemzzz #5 Emz & her fishy minge, all she does is full time binge!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s vile, she will give the receptionists a load of abuse until she gets an emergency app.. then she fucks off to bed and doesn’t go 🤬🤬 happened so many times.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Barker is apparently going live at 10.30 with Emz ex mod pisshead Andrea 👀 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did something go down last night with Smurf and teefz?

So she had a new victim last night, shopping with Dan. She really is vile. I don't know how people can still want to meet up with her when she violates them the way she does

Reactions: 4
They do it to themselves let’s face it, they know what they can gain from it so they don’t care how she treats them

I fell asleep watching the live last night and it just went from bad to worse. That Dan was absolutely arse holed and telling Emz she was a nobody and he was going to leak her address. Then EQ and John shields were egging her on to get Dan on the treadmill. CLA, Gemz etc were going mental too

In all fairness Dan was wasted before he got to Emz. Emz was giving him glasses of Pepsi and Dan thought there was vodka in it. An ambulance turned up as someone reported that he had attacked her. She said no but it still stayed outside for ages. I would have told him to F OFF out of my flat.

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t that long ago she was calling EQ Andrew.. and now they are bezzy mates 🙄

She had every opportunity to kick Dan out when he wasn’t being nice but she chose to keep him there so they could all humiliate him for views. She couldn’t drag him out any faster when his friends turned up the little shitbag. 😂

It was defo all planned to get to CLA.

Reactions: 6
Thanks all for clarifying that he was a prick. I had only seen a few bits on the fyp but I honestly don't put anything past her but he sounds awful too