Markusemzzz #5 Emz & her fishy minge, all she does is full time binge!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Several taxis were ordered for him and Emz was asked to look out for them… obviously she didn’t tell him to keep him there and apparently cut off his live and put his phone on airplane mode. She definitely wanted to keep him there to humiliate him and get views up. She absolutely tit herself though when them 2 people came to pick him up! I don’t think anything he did/said was too terrible- she’s had worse said to her and he was intoxicated.

Reactions: 7
I saw Emz look out for taxis but there weren’t any there. He probably cut his own live off he was wasted

Reactions: 1
I saw Emz look out for taxis but there weren’t any there. He probably cut his own live off he was wasted
She looked out once and didn’t his friends order 3?
If you invite a pisshead into your flat and he starts saying your a nobody and he’s going to hit you.. first thing you would do is kick him out, not Emz though.. she would of had him sleeping in her bed for views if she could.

Watching her humiliate him for hours brought back the old days with Markus.

Reactions: 5
She looked out once and didn’t his friends order 3?
If you invite a pisshead into your flat and he starts saying your a nobody and he’s going to hit you.. first thing you would do is kick him out, not Emz though.. she would of had him sleeping in her bed for views if she could.

Watching her humiliate him for hours brought back the old days with Markus.
Well they said they’d ordered them but if they did or not nobody really knows. And yes I agree… he’d have been out the minute he started with his attitude if it was me

Reactions: 1
Is anyone watching? Have I got this right that the police were called because people have said John sa’d emz? Emz is saying he hasn’t done anything but I joined the live literally as the police got there but missed what was said because she was shouting

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is anyone watching? Have I got this right that the police were called because people have said John sa’d emz? Emz is saying he hasn’t done anything but I joined the live literally as the police got there but missed what was said because she was shouting
Thus must be a set up for views as John certainly does not like girls, he's camper than a row of tents.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
WTF. Imagine being her neighbour. Emergency Service Central 🤣
She was out in the hallway talking to the police and fire brigade very loudly saying it’s not fair on her neighbours and kept repeating it. Like she gives a duck about her neighbours

These poor emergency service workers getting fake calls related to this bag head. I wish they could blacklist her, she’s a waste of air anyway.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
These poor emergency service workers getting fake calls related to this bag head. I wish they could blacklist her, she’s a waste of air anyway.
That’s it, whoever it is that calls them doesn’t realise the time, money, that it costs let alone someone’s life being at risk

Sorry but Rachel was actually so bleeping accurate here and she put them both right in their places 😂
I honestly cannot believe anyone on tiktok believes this embarrassing storyline, it’s actually pathetic. The vile little fucker has finally found herself a replacement for Markus. She needed a prop because she knows she can’t entertain thousands of people on her own. She is boring, she has no personality to speak of, she can’t even talk properly, mumbling like a bleeping moron all the time. The most content she can come up with on her own is hoping that the viewers ring the police to her door so she can try and bully the coppers to entertain the plebs. That or start eating off the floor. Shes got nothing else to offer. It looks to me like she’s been trying to find someone who can fill Marcus’s shoes. Not think it’s funny how she has had so many strangers through that door? She was getting random people in every week for months, always going live of course, testing the waters to find someone who would fit. Shes finally found someone who she knows for sure will stick around no matter what she does.
Lonely, homeless, no real friends to speak of, drink/drug problems (sounds exactly like Markus if you ask me) and he happens to have a tiktok addiction just like her. Both of them rely on it for money and their daily dose of attention.
Emz is so greedy, selfish and money hungry that she will do almost anything to make it. She truly is disgusting. It’s no wonder she’s full of self hatred but of course she will just mask over it with drink, drugs, tiktok and money. Evil witch.

John can piss off as well, he fucks me off sitting there with the blue rinse and that stupid nose, he’s like Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, it’s like it’s all lit up 💡 Even that daft filter Emz uses to take away the deceased look doesn’t even hide the glow of that hooter. Don’t even get me started on the nasally voice, so jarring. He sounds like someone’s stuck a peg on his beak 👃

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry but Rachel was actually so bleeping accurate here and she put them both right in their places 😂
I honestly cannot believe anyone on tiktok believes this embarrassing storyline, it’s actually pathetic. The vile little fucker has finally found herself a replacement for Markus. She needed a prop because she knows she can’t entertain thousands of people on her own. She is boring, she has no personality to speak of, she can’t even talk properly, mumbling like a bleeping moron all the time. The most content she can come up with on her own is hoping that the viewers ring the police to her door so she can try and bully the coppers to entertain the plebs. That or start eating off the floor. Shes got nothing else to offer. It looks to me like she’s been trying to find someone who can fill Marcus’s shoes. Not think it’s funny how she has had so many strangers through that door? She was getting random people in every week for months, always going live of course, testing the waters to find someone who would fit. Shes finally found someone who she knows for sure will stick around no matter what she does.
Lonely, homeless, no real friends to speak of, drink/drug problems (sounds exactly like Markus if you ask me) and he happens to have a tiktok addiction just like her. Both of them rely on it for money and their daily dose of attention.
Emz is so greedy, selfish and money hungry that she will do almost anything to make it. She truly is disgusting. It’s no wonder she’s full of self hatred but of course she will just mask over it with drink, drugs, tiktok and money. Evil witch.

John can piss off as well, he fucks me off sitting there with the blue rinse and that stupid nose, he’s like Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, it’s like it’s all lit up 💡 Even that daft filter Emz uses to take away the deceased look doesn’t even hide the glow of that hooter. Don’t even get me started on the nasally voice, so jarring. He sounds like someone’s stuck a peg on his beak 👃
Oh but she does “nothing wrong” always playing victim wish someone who’s brave enough would take her down but everyone seems to be scared of her even eq getting up her back side now

Reactions: 4
So the ambulance people broke down her door to make sure she's OK a couple of hours ago, now she's back on it. Total waste of space she needs charged with wasting time.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She is trying so hard to get views what ever it takes. She needs to fall off and no one view of gift her. I feel sorry for the emergency services having to deal with these terrible people they must hate Tiktok.

Reactions: 3
Just seen Tyrone reacting to what happened with her. People in the chat were saying she was holding onto her dress when the paramedics moved her so she wasn’t passed out.

Reactions: 2