Mark Ferris aka Zoella no1 minion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or does he dress like a 90's gay guy? I mean does anyone wear mesh tops anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The intro to his videos is like a Queer Eye intro so I guess it all lines up lol
His bloody intro “I know I’m in a better place”. But we know he’s hanging on by a thread and is usually in bits by the end of every video. I don’t know a more unstable person.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw in his story he was wearing bell bottom pants with a fur cuff around the bottom. I couldn't imagine being seen in public with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His bloody intro “I know I’m in a better place”. But we know he’s hanging on by a thread and is usually in bits by the end of every video. I don’t know a more unstable person.
Yes I noticed in older Zoe vlogs he was heartbroken every time he was at her house. :ROFLMAO:

Yes I noticed in older Zoe vlogs he was heartbroken every time he was at her house. :ROFLMAO:
And he posts so many inspirational quotes everyday for the sake of the "huns" who follow him. It's really no wonder he can't lock down a man. He's going to die alone.

• Haha
I always wonder what he does day to day? Literally nothing

About 6 minutes thinking about what crappy food to eat on his next vlog. 3 hours on Netflix. 1 hour thinking about how to kiss-ass to Zoella. The rest of the time he's staring at his phone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The saddest thing is when he states the obvious in his videos “I can’t hang out with friends in the day or friends can’t go on holiday with me because they work”. Yes Mark people have actual jobs and have to engage their brains in the adult world.

God 25 minutes of him and 'me and my imposters syndrome' 'I cant believe I did it' 'little ol me' oh give it up love you are not that shy etc!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God 25 minutes of him and 'me and my imposters syndrome' 'I cant believe I did it' 'little ol me' oh give it up love you are not that shy etc!
He sort of has the same thing Zoe has in a way. Like how she bangs on about being small, or pea head, or postpartum 1.5 years in. He just does it about this. They really are meant to be besties.

He sort of has the same thing Zoe has in a way. Like how she bangs on about being small, or pea head, or postpartum 1.5 years in. He just does it about this. They really are meant to be besties.
Surprised he hasn’t had a phantom pregnancy tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He's off somewhere else now. They really have nothing in common now as he's busy living his life seeing different places, meeting new people and Zoe's doing naff all sat in the non-mansion eating junk food.

Reactions: 4
He's off somewhere else now. They really have nothing in common now as he's busy living his life seeing different places, meeting new people and Zoe's doing naff all sat in the non-mansion eating junk food.
Rumour has it she’s still making her way through all of the unsold advent calendars from 2017.

• Haha