Mark Ferris aka Zoella no1 minion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he travel so much on his own. I mean there is nothing wrong with that but I thought he had a lot of friends 🤷‍♀️
He seems to be under the impression that he is some kind of hero/saviour/inspiration by travelling solo for his viewers. He’s doing it all for them to show you can go places on your own…. Seems to be the only thing he really vlogs these days - think he sees it as his new thing along with those crappy food tasting things he does. His channel would be dead without either of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
guys did anyone see his new video from when he was in cork. the ending was super cute <3
Thought it was a bit odd tbh - I reckon he totally slept with that guy!
Nothing wrong with that (kudos to him!) but just a bit weird to add in that dancing clip if he did. Could have just said. Met this great guy from NZ, had a great night, forgot to end the vlog.

Reactions: 4
I like his testing videos because we don't have those seasonal options in my country. I wish he would visit a professional barber to cut 80% of his hair off. I think he has mentioned having a phobia or similar and sadly it's a problem for him.

Reactions: 1
Only 5k views on Mark's weirdo new video. His channel is deader than his and Zoe's one-sided friendship!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I say good for him, particularly as a younger person, for being brave enough to go away alone. Too many people, especially young ones, believe you've got to be doing things with friends. Some people, me included, enjoy being alone and oftentimes that impedes our ability to do things in isolation. As a youngster, I'd never have dreamed about going to the cinema alone or traveling to another country on holiday alone. I like that he's normalising this for his followers, particularly those who may not have any friends. Like, it's okay to do stuff by yourself, don't rely on other people to go with you, you don't need friends to enjoy yourself. We all know Mark has an abundance of friends, those who could and would have gone with him. I'm not a fan but I commend him doing this. It's not going to change the world but it is a breath of fresh air.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Has Mark got a boyfriend? He’s put something up about ‘saying goodbye to him at the airport was the worst’?

Guessing they met in LA, or the guy lives in LA.

Has Mark got a boyfriend? He’s put something up about ‘saying goodbye to him at the airport was the worst’?

Guessing they met in LA, or the guy lives in LA.
He's always saying it's just a friend, but who knows. They met when he went on another solo trip to Ireland and he lives in Australia. They met up on this trip to LA.

Last edited:
They also met up on another trip not too long ago I'm fairly sure. He's definitely getting piped but since the guy is a Kiwi, he knows he's more of a guy he meets up with while traveling.

Reactions: 1
Ahh I do quite like Mark! He’s very humble and grateful to be where he is, he seems a good egg.
I hope he’s found happiness with this NZ guy. ☺

Reactions: 7
I get that Mark is very cringe when it comes to relationships, but idk what he's doing wasting his time with this guy honestly. They'll never be in a relationship or move to other countries very far away from each other. Mark is about to turn 32 and needs to be a bit more realistic with his life. He's going to get even more attached to this random guy and then have his heart broken and then we'll be inundated with a million self-help memes on Instagram.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I am still baffled how he pays for everything he has and does just by his Youtube/social media stuff.

Reactions: 3
Zoe might get that much money for a post, but Mark, who has been stuck on 650k subs for like 5 years, definitely isn't.

It is a mystery what mark actually does, but he just seems to be in his flat 90% of the time. His working life just seems so unfulfilling and boring tbh.

have you not realised they get paid like 20k to just say they like hello fresh?

by they I mean ‘influencers’
Influencers get paid at different rates due to follower count, engagement rate, type of content and more, doubt Mark gets 20k from a brand deal.