Mark Ferris aka Zoella no1 minion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh just seen he got a gifted trip to disney. Sorry but so many children DREAM of going to Disney but their parents cant afford it because its just stupidly priced, yet this grown up with plenty of money gets to go for free…

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I find mark ferris getting a gifted trip to Disney so left field and odd…. When has he ever expressed an interest? And I don’t think the handful of fans he has could afford to go to Disney world so seems a strange ad/gifted trip given his audience.

Reactions: 7
Did I miss something or did Mark get a PR trip to Sydney and then not even vlog it? Does he understand his purpose in this agreement? What a plank.

Reactions: 5
Did I miss something or did Mark get a PR trip to Sydney and then not even vlog it? Does he understand his purpose in this agreement? What a plank.
I can't even believe he is getting these free trips, what on earth are the companies getting out of it?!

Why does he wear such small shorts?:unsure: also he's back on stories saying he's having a bad time. Anyone think his travel lover has dumped him?

Reactions: 3
Why does he wear such small shorts?:unsure: also he's back on stories saying he's having a bad time. Anyone think his travel lover has dumped him?
I bet ya I'll turn 70, have some random thought about Mark Ferris, look him up, and see him still banging on about finding Mr. Right and how he gets ghosted still. But he'll still be putting out stupid bleeping affirmations and saying how everything happens for a reason and how special everyone is.

• Haha
No wonder he cant find a guy when he spends his days playing with that hula hoop thing. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if it’s his aunt who has died. He mentioned her a few times and they seemed close.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if it’s his aunt who has died. He mentioned her a few times and they seemed close.
Maybe I'm the outlier, but I found it weird how he didn't say who died. Even briefly. He just said someone close to his family. It just feels like how influencers like to do the whole vague thing with everything they do. Like saying I'm working on something exciting but can't tell you about it. You'd just think he would say my aunt died, my cousin died, my grandma died, a family friend died, etc.

He wants to go to North America again! I can't help to think it's at least partly because the NZ friend is there.
Also, he needs to get his hair cut asap.

He wants to go to North America again! I can't help to think it's at least partly because the NZ friend is there.
Also, he needs to get his hair cut asap.
Yes this! that is the first thought that came to my mind and then he said he's going to face his fears and visit the clown hotel I mean what's the point?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Defo his aunt that passed away. He mentioned on his stories earlier that she'd had a perfect send off

Reactions: 1
5ADE7736-40F5-44FB-977F-E59D9B16D019.jpeg

Why does this lot abbreviate everything like it’s a personality trait?! Balc 😫

Reactions: 2