Mark Ferris aka Zoella no1 minion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's had lip filler, check out a Zoe vlog with him a few years ago and then his video from last night, his lips are bigger!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The lips are ridiculous but trust Mark to jump on a “trend” when it’s dying. No one’s getting their lips done anymore sweetheart. What next Turkey teef?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel like he’s going for this Ken doll MUA with a beard look. It just doesn’t work.

IMG_5126.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
He couldn't get a fella when he had normal lips so he's got no chance with fish lips 🤣. Heres a tip Mark its not your lips that are the problem its that awful fake tan, awful hairdo and awful dress sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This guy. I just can't decide how I feel 😂 sometimes I watch his vlogs and stories and enjoy them. Other times I watch them and think "did this guy even get an education?" Like, he can't speak most of the time 🤣 I feel bad because he seems harmless and genuinely nice, as though he really appreciates his followers etc etc. and he can be quite funny but yet he still grates on me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This guy. I just can't decide how I feel 😂 sometimes I watch his vlogs and stories and enjoy them. Other times I watch them and think "did this guy even get an education?" Like, he can't speak most of the time 🤣 I feel bad because he seems harmless and genuinely nice, as though he really appreciates his followers etc etc. and he can be quite funny but yet he still grates on me 🤣
I’d like him better if he crawled out of Zoe Suggs arse.

Reactions: 7
I’d like him better if he crawled out of Zoe Suggs arse.
They are for sure spending less time together since she had Ottie. I wonder if after the next one it will fizzle down to one halloween and one Christmas vid a year and then nothing... then Mark will eventually come out with "guys we just drifted" and he'll be so upset. Just another person she has used and tossed aside in the end.

Playing dumb asking if there is meat mince in a mince pie. Also his 'Ozzie Friend' aka duck buddy is coming to stay in his flat.

Why has he put two trees in his Kitchen? should have just had the Balsam one and scrapped the thin one.

Reactions: 1
Why has he put two trees in his Kitchen? should have just had the Balsam one and scrapped the thin one.
But if he only had one, he wouldn't have the Zoella aesthetic. She has one in every room of the house and he has to keep up with her 😁

Reactions: 1