Mark Ferris aka Zoella no1 minion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he is with a guy. The looks he seems to give the person who is filming him suggests so anyway

Reactions: 2
Didn’t know this thread existed but had to come on to express my concern for Teddy - she’s only 7 (which is young for a small dog) but she’s so overweight she hobbles around like she’s a senior dog :( poor thing

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Didn’t know this thread existed but had to come on to express my concern for Teddy - she’s only 7 (which is young for a small dog) but she’s so overweight she hobbles around like she’s a senior dog :( poor thing
She's only 7 😵💫😱😱 I really thought she was 12/13. She is not looking good for a young dog

Reactions: 6
nothing wrong with this, love a craft!
But he’s in his mid-thirties wearing a Spice Girls crop top and making tween bead bracelets on YouTube, caked in bad foundation. Can you say underachiever?

P.S his tattle thread is still on its first run

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m still staggered he’s been able to sustain a ‘career’, what does he do with his days though?! I feel he lives like a student still but he’s in his 30s.

Reactions: 5
But he’s in his mid-thirties wearing a Spice Girls crop top and making tween bead bracelets on YouTube, caked in bad foundation. Can you say underachiever?

P.S his tattle thread is still on its first run
And he wonders why he's single. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m still staggered he’s been able to sustain a ‘career’, what does he do with his days though?! I feel he lives like a student still but he’s in his 30s.
I always wonder what he does day to day. What a boring life

Reactions: 3