Mark Ferris aka Zoella no1 minion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mark's out with Joey Graceffa tonight at a drag bingo (both their IG stories). Didn't they only meet for the first time at Zoe's baby shower? Or have they met before?

I’m actually howling at the fact that Mark is out celebrating with the GB Olympic divers (Tom Daley, Jack Laugher, Matty Lee etc.) - like wtf?! It looks like a very small and intimate gathering. Since when was Mark besties with them lot (and Joey Graceffa)?!

Reactions: 1
I’m actually howling at the fact that Mark is out celebrating with the GB Olympic divers (Tom Daley, Jack Laugher, Matty Lee etc.) - like wtf?! It looks like a very small and intimate gathering. Since when was Mark besties with them lot (and Joey Graceffa)?!
He's been friends with Tom for a while. Still seems a bit odd to be ha going out with them all, but I suppose Tom invited him.

He met Joey Graceffa recently at Zoe's mansion.

I don’t get the Tom Daley connection…. How are they friends?!
Tom wanted to grow his YouTube channel with a popular YT audience, and I believe he used Mark to drive traffic his way.

Love that someone arranged a date with him and stood him up. Amazing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Quite the social climber isn’t he? I see him nudging up to Gemma St**** on IG all the time now. Someone who’s Zoe’s now friendly by proxy with. Also, I saw him in after party pictures with L**is T 🧐

I’ll be honest I completely forgot about Mark until his thread just popped up :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
He’s now promising to be back with autumn/halloween content, god help us. Why is liking autumn and halloween such a personality flex for people these days!!!

Reactions: 3
He fancies himself as a proper travel vLoGgEr now, doesn’t he?
A tit one I mean who films the outside of a shop but then doesnt go inside?

He’s now promising to be back with autumn/halloween content, god help us. Why is liking autumn and halloween such a personality flex for people these days!!!
Oh god will his BFF Zoe be joining him? will it be Halloween night at hers or is she too busy playing mum?

Reactions: 1
He’s literally gone on about this holiday like this is his first time ever abroad. It’s become so annoying! It’s a shame because I actually liked mark but he’s becoming cringe worthy and a bit insufferable

Love how he says ‘what do I have to do to work here’ regarding M&S in Romford. Well go right ahead and apply for them Mark, don’t think anyone would miss your mind blowing, original content.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg!!! Mark on IG at a friend's wedding.
Mark in a delightful nipple baring shirt... 🤢

Surely he puts the dumb act on? 'I've gone the wrong way' what to Costa that you go to every month :rolleyes: also I'm surprised he doesn't go to a hairdressers, not like he cant afford it and his hair looks a right mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely he puts the dumb act on? 'I've gone the wrong way' what to Costa that you go to every month :rolleyes: also I'm surprised he doesn't go to a hairdressers, not like he cant afford it and his hair looks a right mess.
Omg I know, he cannot be that daft really can he? He seems to reaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyy over do it in videos he’s in alone but with his BesTie ZoElLa he doesn’t seem as dim.
Bird nest Ferris needs to sort out his wig asap.

Reactions: 5