Mark Ferris aka Zoella no1 minion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched his vlog….. the way he was banging on about being a solo traveler and how he is going to do it more often…you’d think he’d just backpacked round Europe, not driven to Yorkshire for two nights….. I sometimes can’t believe he is 30.
I am astonished that this guy probably never had to travel to another city for some sort of necessity on his own until the age of 30. Family, work, just to get away when his friends weren't available... Amazing.

Reactions: 4
Has Alfie announced that he has COVID yet? You just know Ferris was over there doing dirty things with his boytoy

Reactions: 2
Wonder if he has had the vaccine yet, his age bracket should have had their first a couple of weeks ago.

I hate it when he sticks his tongue out in pics. Just really irks me for some reason 🤷‍♀️

Well I know most won't want to watch it but if you do and know which air con fan is being discussed (or any other recommendations) I would be very interested to know ;)

I don't go into the office much but it's like an oven - can't turn the ac on because of the person sitting underneath it but there's two of us that are absolutely melting (I think I might be peri-menopausal and my desk is temporarily by a window that has the afternoon sun :ROFLMAO:)

TIA

He looks like a scruffy looking Ellen Degeneres in the midst of transitioning.

I’ve often wondered if Mark will come out as trans.
I dont think so.
Well I know most won't want to watch it but if you do and know which air con fan is being discussed (or any other recommendations) I would be very interested to know ;)

I don't go into the office much but it's like an oven - can't turn the ac on because of the person sitting underneath it but there's two of us that are absolutely melting (I think I might be peri-menopausal and my desk is temporarily by a window that has the afternoon sun :ROFLMAO:)

TIA
Someone in the comments of his video says what it is. Its from Amazon.

Reactions: 1
Has he fallen out with Tom Daley? I noticed he hasn’t congratulated him on his gold medal

Has he fallen out with Tom Daley? I noticed he hasn’t congratulated him on his gold medal
Not a chance he will fall out with another person who keeps him sort of relevant for 3-4 minutes when they post with/about him. Just like ZoElLa.

Reactions: 4
How does he know those diving guys? He posted about that other guy who won the gold too.

Reactions: 1