Mark Ferris aka Zoella no1 minion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He needs to quit YouTube. God he’s a bleeping loser.

He doesn’t even know how to adjust his seatbelt. He’s left it in the same place Zoe had it in before he bought it from her. Really bugs me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He needs to quit YouTube. God he’s a bleeping loser.

He doesn’t even know how to adjust his seatbelt. He’s left it in the same place Zoe had it in before he bought it from her. Really bugs me.
He didn't buy her car, her car had a glass roof.

Reactions: 1
Latest video titled "Spend the day with me" is not entirely accurate. Uhhh.... Mark, you literally spent 20 minutes driving around while vaguely rambling on about your mid-life crisis. Then you ate a brownie. Then the last 5 seconds of your video were of you in your flat signing off. The duck is this crap?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is he still signed with Alfie’s management company? I mean, it kind of makes sense he has zero direction if it’s the blind leading the blind.

• Haha
Is he still signed with Alfie’s management company? I mean, it kind of makes sense he has zero direction if it’s the blind leading the blind.
I thought he was with Joe's management company ? Margravine or whatever it's called !

So hes made a seating area on his balcony and put out cushions and throws etc. Well is he going to bring them in at night and what if it rains?

How is he still making a living from YouTube etc. Does he do anything else? I just don’t understand how he could be making enough money when I think a lot of people have forgot he even exists!

How is he still making a living from YouTube etc. Does he do anything else? I just don’t understand how he could be making enough money when I think a lot of people have forgot he even exists!
The man is a failure. He’s in his 30’s!!!! I can’t believe it. Sexless little twerp.

• Haha
I always avoid Mark and Zoe vlogs. I don't care enough to find out how these two became good friends but my impression is that Mark tries too hard to impress Zoe.. makes me think that he's only in it for the exposure.

Reactions: 9
I always avoid Mark and Zoe vlogs. I don't care enough to find out how these two became good friends but my impression is that Mark tries too hard to impress Zoe.. makes me think that he's only in it for the exposure.
I can’t cope with the open mouthed silent laughing they both do

Reactions: 6
Spotted that he uploaded a photo of him and a chap to his stories at around midnight a couple of days ago but it was gone in the morning 👀

The photo was sideways... wonder if he was drunk and meant to upload to a private account?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Spotted that he uploaded a photo of him and a chap to his stories at around midnight a couple of days ago but it was gone in the morning 👀

The photo was sideways... wonder if he was drunk and meant to upload to a private account?
Bloody idiot.

Latest vlog from Orange Ferris: "My First SOLO TRAVEL Vlog (UK-York & Whitby!!)" - calm down you 30 year old freak, it's only a 5 hour drive.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Latest vlog from Orange Ferris: "My First SOLO TRAVEL Vlog (UK-York & Whitby!!)" - calm down you 30 year old freak, it's only a 5 hour drive.
What the hell was that 'vlog'? you only saw the hotel room and the front of the shops, he didn't even go in :rolleyes: total waste of time filming that!

Reactions: 4
I googled where he stayed & their website says they are open for essential travel only. Does that really count Mark?

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I googled photos of York and Whitby and they look like beautiful places. Leave it to Mark to make one of the most dull travel vlogs I've ever seen.

Reactions: 2
I watched his vlog….. the way he was banging on about being a solo traveler and how he is going to do it more often…you’d think he’d just backpacked round Europe, not driven to Yorkshire for two nights….. I sometimes can’t believe he is 30.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I googled photos of York and Whitby and they look like beautiful places. Leave it to Mark to make one of the most dull travel vlogs I've ever seen.
Agree! I learnt NOTHING different or new about York and Whitby and I’ve been myself.

If you’re posting travel vlogs we want to learn about where are the best places to stay, where can you visit, what are the local amenities and hotspots. He just cried for half an hour because he felt “liberated”.

Some of us have had to solo travel for years because of work or other reasons, it’s not that big of a deal.