Mark Ferris aka Zoella no1 minion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trump and Mark also have the same orange glow!

A while back Mark mentioned that someone he met on a dating app ghosted him after they found out he was a "famous" Youtuber...I'm sure it had nothing to do with the toupee and ill-fitting tacky attire

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe this is an unpopular opinion but I find HIS solo trips weird...I don't know why, it gives me sad and lonely vibes. Nothing wrong with solo trips, I mean his solo trips

Reactions: 4
Maybe this is an unpopular opinion but I find HIS solo trips weird...I don't know why, it gives me sad and lonely vibes. Nothing wrong with solo trips, I mean his solo trips
I know what you mean…. I find them a bit of an uncomfortable watch and maybe it’s because I feel he is almost trying too hard to have fun?! And it annoys me that he bangs on about doing it for his audience!

Trump and Mark also have the same orange glow!

A while back Mark mentioned that someone he met on a dating app ghosted him after they found out he was a "famous" Youtuber...I'm sure it had nothing to do with the toupee and ill-fitting tacky attire
I do always wonder why he never seems to have anyone in the picture…

• Heart
Reactions: 3
guys did anyone see his new video from when he was in cork. the ending was super cute <3

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why does he travel so much on his own. I mean there is nothing wrong with that but I thought he had a lot of friends 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
What a didn't like it's that he didn't do proper research, I mean...he orders Guinness in Cork! Beamish, please...

I think his friends have normal jobs and therefore can’t drop everything for travels with Mark. Not hanging out with Zoe so much has done him a world of good. He’s actually getting around to maturing. Well….maybe.

Reactions: 4