Marissa Carter - Cocoa Brown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I just want to say i always followed her over the years, but it annoys me the way she disappears every so often.
She has now popped up again and has she put on weight? She is doing some tutorial now and she doesn't look a but glam like she used to.

Also one thing I would like to know....she made a big thing about moving to NYC a couple of years ago....what was that all.about...anyone know ?
Actually I don't think it was anything to do with a affair. I remember her saying she just couldn't go as she would miss her family to much. She is the oldest of a pretty large family and seems to be very close to them all.

Reactions: 1
Well, I just want to say i always followed her over the years, but it annoys me the way she disappears every so often.
She has now popped up again and has she put on weight? She is doing some tutorial now and she doesn't look a but glam like she used to.

Also one thing I would like to know....she made a big thing about moving to NYC a couple of years ago....what was that all.about...anyone know ?
Any pictures Pease, i dont follow and her account is private. She was very slim last i saw of her

It sure was true, my fiends sister worked in that coffee shop and was there the day Marissas husband came in to beat up the guy she was having an affair with. Apparently they were at it for over a year! He was a married man too, his wife was doing IVF which apparently Marissa knew about, which is just so cruel.
She is def not as innocent as she makes herself out to be.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Didn't know any of this!! I remember she just vanished off Instagram for ages, often wondered why. So that explains it. Obviously they worked through everything because I see she has the Hubbie on every so often. There is absolutely NO WAY I would stick with my husband if he cheated, I genuinely don't know how someone can stay be happy if their partner did that. Anytime they walked out the door I would be wondering what they are up to. It would drive me insane.

Reactions: 5
Her face LITERALLY does not move any more. It's actually horrendous. I saw her in Dunnes about a year ago and was shocked to see how repulsive her lip filler is IRL. But her entire FACE now.

Reactions: 3
Every last comment here couldn’t be further from the truth as to why she went MIA for so long.
We live in a society promoting mental health and telling people to speak out and it’s “ok not to be ok”.
🙄 then you come on here and read blatant lies about a women who is going through a really tough time!!!!
Is it any wonder she is keeping her private life private!!

Reactions: 2
Every last comment here couldn’t be further from the truth as to why she went MIA for so long.
We live in a society promoting mental health and telling people to speak out and it’s “ok not to be ok”.
🙄 then you come on here and read blatant lies about a women who is going through a really tough time!!!!
This is Tattle you are on are you aware?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she didn't have an affair?

I think that poster is alluding to her being an in-patient in a South County Dublin mental health service - coincided with her being off social media. I've heard it was due to the stress from the affair and the fall out

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It definitely is true...she 💯 checked herself into John of Gods because of her husband finding out about the affair. If she wanted to keep her life private she is not doing a good job of it She didn’t think of her kids and husband while having an affair with another woman’s husband. Let her off she looks miserable.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It definitely is true...she 💯 checked herself into John of Gods because of her husband finding out about the affair. If she wanted to keep her life private she is not doing a good job of it She didn’t think of her kids and husband while having an affair with another woman’s husband. Let her off she looks miserable.
I'd be fuming if my partner cheated on me and then checked THEMSELVES into the john of gods.

Reactions: 8
That accent is far from her real one too, her family have been based primarily from the heart of Monkstown Farm for years and none of them grew up with that accent.

She employs mostly family or in laws to keep things private, hence very few tea spills about her from her inner circle. Isn't her hubby the COO of her business, and financially invested in it? Must make things awkward given the affair, having to put on a brave face in the office. He oversaw the rebrand, launch in Netherlands and their new Amazon shop too. So they are very much still together.

Reactions: 4
Stories drove me nuts today. The constant putting the hair behind the ear and that stupid doe eyed look into the camera. Clearly checking herself out. Agree accent so forced. She is ROUGH.

Reactions: 1