Marissa Carter - Cocoa Brown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't understand these press trips. Disney does not need adverts like this. Would the money she gets and the cost not be better spent to help families put food in their children's mouths. Not spent on kids who's mummy and daddy can spend 50k plus on their garden just because.... its all a bit ick really... Marissa know it too... hence why she hasn't spoken once.
It's quite sickening that somebody that could well afford to pay for a trip to Disneyland getting a freebie. I actually don't think Marissa is relevant anymore. She seems to spend all her time at home in her garden these days😴

Reactions: 5
I didn’t realize she was so boring, she said the skin care won an award… where? I haven’t seen Carter makeup/skin care in any chemists or shops
So Is she working with Woodies or promoting?

Reactions: 2
She's more in common with my 65 yr old mother than me!
I wonder is it to do with straying that time, she's now trying to prove herself as little Miss homemaker.

How do you go from business woman flying around making deals to constantly just pottering around your garden🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
This thread is as boring as she is 🤣. Haven’t watched her in Yonkers. Wtf is wrong with her with the stupid dancing 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The use of #iworkwithwoodies is really irritating me. She’s either get paid or getting everything for free so should she not have to declare it as brand partnership instead of just a hashtag?

Reactions: 9
The use of #iworkwithwoodies is really irritating me. She’s either get paid or getting everything for free so should she not have to declare it as brand partnership instead of just a hashtag?
It’s the same with pennys. I complained to ASAI but they think it’s suitably transparent 🙄

Totally forgot about Marissa, she really has become irrelevant.
Has she lost weight? I haven't looked at her stories in months and thought she looked very thin.
And the garden is next level OTT and all for free!!

Reactions: 6
Totally forgot about Marissa, she really has become irrelevant.
Has she lost weight? I haven't looked at her stories in months and thought she looked very thin.
And the garden is next level OTT and all for free!!
Yes I wonder is it stress related was their court case with cocoa brown finalised

Is she no longer looking after the make up
I think she still owns carter beauty but has nothing to do with the tan!?
Although she always seems to be at home all the time these days, I'd nearly say her job is with woodies more than any of her own companies.

Reactions: 3
The fall out from the alleged affair is something alright, cos she’s like a different person since.

The fall out from the alleged affair is something alright, cos she’s like a different person since.
She looks so gaunt lately I dunno what is different with her face maybe she used to get a lot of filler? Ya I'm shocked she's stood by her

She looks so gaunt lately I dunno what is different with her face maybe she used to get a lot of filler? Ya I'm shocked she's stood by her
Agree, she doesn't look great at all.
I don't know is a marriage ever the same after one person cheats. I can understand trying to stay together for the kids but if trust is broken its hard to repair.
If my husband did the dirty I think there would always be a part of me that would hate him.
Is this half the reason she always seems to be home, the hubby doesn't trust her🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1