Marissa Carter - Cocoa Brown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say it was a snooze fest between her voice & good glow 🫠
I can’t believe Marissa left her tower zero personality unreal

Reactions: 1
Really didn’t like her on that podcast. She came across as a mean girl to be honest. I’d say she would walk all over you if she got the chance.
Of course she would. Sure she had an affair with a married man. That’s 2 people she bulldozed. She’s a fraud

Reactions: 5
So the last she mentioned of coca brown was that she got locked out of emails etc... basically booted out of the company and was bullied out. Now I see she's all back about coca brown and back involved. Talking about it on good glow podcast. Have I missed the part where she addressed what happened or why she's back? Is she not been bullied anymore. How did the court case go?

Reactions: 16
Carter beauty has huge sale the setting powder is 💯 and only €2 if anyone interested x

Reactions: 4
No😅In fact the article says shes hoping to renew her wedding vows soon😅
---

I'm sure someone here will remember better than me..but from what I recall it was a guy who owned a cafe..& Ronan went in & punched him in face one day!!
Yeah I defo heard the cafe owner story!

Reactions: 2
Thanks, I went back to the start of this thread and read about the alleged affair. Still not sure what the business agro was all about. I watched her stories from yesterday and I don't think I've ever seen someone change so much in such a short time. She's like a completely different person without makeup and looks like she's been through the mill.

Attachments

Reactions: 2