Marissa Carter - Cocoa Brown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she launched cocoa brown tan in cork last night.. only knew 4 of the influencers.. very surprised no Lisa Jordan at it!!

Reactions: 1
Sorry to jump in I find when I shower the next day all the tan comes off my legs from the knees down. Wondering is it because I had laser hair removal. Might try vogue thanks

I’m on the look out for a new tan what shade do you get? And is the tan a moose? Sorry to derail the thread for a second.
Go darker than u think u need. Mousse for the body
---
Sorry to jump in I find when I shower the next day all the tan comes off my legs from the knees down. Wondering is it because I had laser hair removal. Might try vogue thanks
Two layers is what I need

Listened to the podcast she is on with fabulous pharmacist. I really struggled to get through it. She is painful to listen to. So many pauses and can barely get the words out when asked questions. It’s hard to believe that she’s a business woman. She admits that she is a micro manager. I’d say she is very difficult to get on with. I’d say that’s why the hubby is partnered in business with her- no one else could get on with her.
There is no denying she is successful at what she does and it’s an incredible achievement to bring out the first fast developing tan in the world but still very unlikeable.

it’s an incredible achievement to bring out the first fast developing tan in the world but still very unlikeable.
Sorry to derail but is the 1hr tan any good? It's easily been over 10 years since I've used Cocoa Brown. I remember it being a bit mucky in colour. Maybe it's improved?

Used to turn green 🙈🙈🙈 i love bare by vogue
Yes, the green! I'm on the hunt for a new brand. Have tried Bare, didn't love it but didnt hate it either. I always buy the darkest shade in whatever range I'm trying but find most of it washes down the plug hole the next morning.

I think it's really hard to recommended because everyone reacts differently to tan. I tried Bare in medium and I was mahogany. I was embarrassed to go outside the door for about a week.

Reactions: 2
I think it's really hard to recommended because everyone reacts differently to tan. I tried Bare in medium and I was mahogany. I was embarrassed to go outside the door for about a week.
Totally agree. I’ve always loved cocoa brown, it comes up nicely and it fades away evenly, but have friends who hate it. Same with bondi sands. I’ve bought the new CB serum tan and will try this weekend, I prefer a mousse so I’ll be interested to see how it turns out!

Reactions: 2
Yes, the green! I'm on the hunt for a new brand. Have tried Bare, didn't love it but didnt hate it either. I always buy the darkest shade in whatever range I'm trying but find most of it washes down the plug hole the next morning.
Have you tried so sue dripping gold? My sister loves it.

I'm a bare by vogue girl, the lotion not the moose

I tried the bare and I wasn’t a fan, I find the cocoa brown good but I find the medium shade useless the dark is much better and comes out nicer, only recently went back to using it.