Maria Fowler #2 Now Maria can no longer sell her muff, she’s always begging for free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree, don't think it comes naturally to her she always looks slightly awkward with Evie or is that just me? maybe all those years being a prostitute fucked up her attachment and how she sees children. Found the screenshot James Morgan put up about what Maria said about his 4 yr old on twitter and more...couldn't ever imagine saying this about a 4 year old, especially my partners? she's absolutely vile and the fact she's considered a bloody 'mummy blogger' too!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Completely agree, don't think it comes naturally to her she always looks slightly awkward with Evie or is that just me? maybe all those years being a prostitute fucked up her attachment and how she sees children. Found the screenshot James Morgan put up about what Maria said about his 4 yr old on twitter and more...couldn't ever imagine saying this about a 4 year old, especially my partners? she's absolutely vile and the fact she's considered a bloody 'mummy blogger' too!!
Omg Maria should be cancelled. What a sicko !!!

Reactions: 7
I know she claimed she was still breastfeeding, but do we really believe she is? She’s been suspiciously quiet about it on Insta stories considering how much moaning we used to get over it!
So, hi Maria 👋🏻 because we all know you read here! Am expecting a few feeding stories soon now that it’s been mentioned on here!
(Ps not that it matters at all how you feed, but be a good role model and don’t pretend to still BF if you’ve had your lips pumped up!)
Now then Maria, nice to see that you did in fact take my suggestion for some breastfeeding content (sorry, update!) . . . why don’t you do yourself a favour and just admit you’d rather bottle feed now?! No shame! But please stop with the attention seeking, just feed your damn baby and get over yourself!
AA363AC7-597D-4A47-870F-550262CB279E.jpeg

Oh and despite receiving enough free food during all the lockdowns to feed many poor hungry families (including more just today!) she’s now complaining that Derbyshire might not drop back to tier 2 before Christmas so that she can go out for a family meal! She is utterly disgusting, a thoroughly vile creature who is the most selfish human I’ve ever witnessed! She even outdoes the nickname beggy!! Words literally fail me with her 😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The problem is Nellie will be getting confused with the switching between breast and bottle. She is likely fussing at the boob because she has to work to get the milk, whereas the bottle is fast flow and the milk is instant. Milk supply will drop if you are using bottles as it’s supply and demand. I’m not sure how old Nellie is now but there is growth spurts so cluster feeding can make baby fussy as well as trying to up the milk supply which mums can confuse with baby being fussy at the breast and not latching, when it’s actually normal behaviour.
I really do feel for new mums or mums to be following Maria as they’re going to be getting such conflicting and confusing information about how to successfully breastfeed. I wouldn’t be surprised if this is the plan to say “oh well Nellie chose the bottle so we’re done feeding” 🤷🏼‍♀️ Breastfeeding is hard but if you stick at it and are informed it should be smooth sailing at this point.

Reactions: 3
That’s absolutely hideous, wow true colours came out there didn’t they!!!

Reactions: 2
This is exactly why I couldn’t understand her dragging Kady like she did. She antagonised Kady by called her Alien head then runs to the press when Kady called her daughter vile. When look at what Maria said about her ex’s 4 year old! Absolutely awful behaviour she should be ashamed pf herself.

The problem is Nellie will be getting confused with the switching between breast and bottle. She is likely fussing at the boob because she has to work to get the milk, whereas the bottle is fast flow and the milk is instant. Milk supply will drop if you are using bottles as it’s supply and demand. I’m not sure how old Nellie is now but there is growth spurts so cluster feeding can make baby fussy as well as trying to up the milk supply which mums can confuse with baby being fussy at the breast and not latching, when it’s actually normal behaviour.
I really do feel for new mums or mums to be following Maria as they’re going to be getting such conflicting and confusing information about how to successfully breastfeed. I wouldn’t be surprised if this is the plan to say “oh well Nellie chose the bottle so we’re done feeding” 🤷🏼‍♀️ Breastfeeding is hard but if you stick at it and are informed it should be smooth sailing at this point.
I don’t have children yet but I would like to imagine I would try BF. Maria would put you off. There is documenting your experience but she is just making it out to be the worse thing in the world. So negative and yes she is confusing Nellie!

Lucky I have close friends and family that talk about BF and I know how hard it is but Marias main concerns revolve around wanting to drop a feed so she can have a a lie in 😂 Just get on with it you lazy woman and stop asking for advice every 5 mins. She has painted THE most negative picture of breastfeeding ever. She will have put people off.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Sharing the messages from that guy
Who is she kidding! A few years ago she would have been sending him a price list!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maria has bubbled up with her parents and her mum has Nellie when her and Kelvin are working🤣🤣

Working???🤣🤣🤣

Doing what? Making tit adverts on Instagram

Reactions: 9
Maria has bubbled up with her parents and her mum has Nellie when her and Kelvin are working🤣🤣

Working???🤣🤣🤣

Doing what? Making tit adverts on Instagram
Maria works harder than all of us don’t you know - especially those lazy NHS workers who were cheeky enough to ask for a discount on her brushes over the summer! Remember them?! Disgraceful of them!
This is why she’s entitled to SO much free food, she works that hard that she actually gets hungrier than anyone else too!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maria is very performative with her relationship and parenting... she is like the teenager at school who has a boyfriend and has to tell everyone how great he is or worse the work colleague who always gets flowers from her boyfriend in the office on valentines even though they saw each other in the morning just so everyone knows about it. If it’s not on social media then it hasn’t happened.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.