Maria Fowler #2 Now Maria can no longer sell her muff, she’s always begging for free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have zero respect for that Kelvin one. An absolute numpty. Wants to stand up to her. Wonder if he still lets her lie in til 10am?
Yes. She’s bordering on being a smug mug. Pride comes before a fall Maria.

Reactions: 5
Maybe I am being petty but does it bother anyone else how David her dog isn’t ever included now she has Kelvin and the girls. I have had my dog for 10 years and he is part of the family. We even add his name to the bottom of cards we send and receive cards from others who do the same with their dogs. She doesn’t seem to show him at all. Does he even get walked?

The family photo in front of the christmas tree doesn’t even include him. I find that so so odd. I just don’t think she cares about him. Many other influencers doing these photos include their dogs.
She didn’t even think about him!!!!

COPYRIGHT NOT TO BE PUBLISHED

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
She didn’t even think about him!!!!

COPYRIGHT NOT TO BE PUBLISHED
That is terrible isn’t it? How can you forget your dog, they are supposed to be part of the family!! Poor David! Says alot about her doesn’t it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I see the COPYRIGHT notice is back now it’s not an embarrassing bodies post that she secretly wants picking up by the Daily Fail! 🙄
And Evie is literally going to grow up assuming that you can just beg on social media for anything you want and can’t be bothered to actually pay for yourself! What a role model you are for your girls Maria 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 7
I have to drive past those bloody cooling towers everyday from work and every time I just think errrr why does Maria thinks this is a nice view lol
@calmyourritas my Nana lives few doors down from her & kelvin lived on that street half her life and knew the couple who used to live there. My Nana said even tho her eyesights piss poor (cataracts) she knows the power stations are still there but dormant like her love life 😂 and the men were scruffy buggers but none nice looking as her Bill (my grandad)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she selling those brushes to children? What is with the packaging? 😳

Reactions: 2
Is she selling those brushes to children? What is with the packaging? 😳
Oh dear! And the font on the box screams Poundland.

I’m sorry but they surely can’t sell for £65!!! Unbelievable. That’s robbery.

The website is shocking too. I know she’s a small business but you can tell she’s cut corners to save money. Budget diy website, cheap packaging and printing etc. You can’t do that and try and sell the product for £65. That’s a piss take.

Reactions: 7
Is Maria even a z lister? She’s just an extra 🤣🤣🤣 i’d rather stick needles in my eyes than watch that old Trollop whip up a cheesecake

Those bloody brushes ‘I designed them myself and I’m really proud of them’ I know, you keep telling us Maria !

Definately had her lips done. They look bigger a tad lumpy and her top lip barely moves when she is talking.

Reactions: 1
Can’t believe she’d get her lips done while breastfeeding! It’s not advised at all. But then again, who cares, as long as she has her trout pout 🤪

Can’t believe she’d get her lips done while breastfeeding! It’s not advised at all. But then again, who cares, as long as she has her trout pout 🤪
I know she claimed she was still breastfeeding, but do we really believe she is? She’s been suspiciously quiet about it on Insta stories considering how much moaning we used to get over it!
So, hi Maria 👋🏻 because we all know you read here! Am expecting a few feeding stories soon now that it’s been mentioned on here!
(Ps not that it matters at all how you feed, but be a good role model and don’t pretend to still BF if you’ve had your lips pumped up!)

I know she claimed she was still breastfeeding, but do we really believe she is? She’s been suspiciously quiet about it on Insta stories considering how much moaning we used to get over it!
So, hi Maria 👋🏻 because we all know you read here! Am expecting a few feeding stories soon now that it’s been mentioned on here!
(Ps not that it matters at all how you feed, but be a good role model and don’t pretend to still BF if you’ve had your lips pumped up!)
That’s true, I hadn’t thought about perhaps she’d stopped. Like you say, feed how you like but at least be transparent for other mums who may not realise the risk. I recently enquired about an eyelash lift but read you can’t have it if pregnant or breastfeeding and the beautician was so miffed I won’t be contacting her when I can get it done 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.