Maria Fowler #2 Now Maria can no longer sell her muff, she’s always begging for free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Maria not beg for a Shark hoover not so long ago. Now she’s begged a robotic one. I hope David shits and the vac runs it all round her floors

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So David had made an appearance on her grid one swip in. Blink and you’ll miss him 🙄

The poor dog isn’t used to being handled or given any attention thus trying to get away 🤣

Poor thing was just tossed aside as soon as Kelvin came along.

Reactions: 3
I saw Maria bottle feeding the baby the other day on the park. I would definitely have found it easier to breastfeed when out when mine were that age.

Reactions: 5
I saw Maria bottle feeding the baby the other day on the park. I would definitely have found it easier to breastfeed when out when mine were that age.
She put a story up yesterday praising Nellie for sleeping through the night after having a bottle at bedtime! We all know Maria is alllll about her sleep and doing the least possible - this’ll be it for the breastfeeding now, just watch!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
So rule breaker fuzzy felt head has had her parents over for Xmas day and kelvins parents over for breakfast. Only one family aloud but we don’t care do we Kelvin ?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m sure she is in tier 4 ? Why an earth has she got the parents over. Hope the twats get fined .

I know she was banging on about under ones . But I’m pretty sure that is for a newfirst time parent. Absolute no need for her to have her parents over for Christmas.
Nobody else could why does she think she is so special. ?

Reactions: 6
I’m sure she is in tier 4 ? Why an earth has she got the parents over. Hope the twats get fined .

I know she was banging on about under ones . But I’m pretty sure that is for a newfirst time parent. Absolute no need for her to have her parents over for Christmas.
Nobody else could why does she think she is so special. ?
Derbyshire is tier 3

but she is awful

Reactions: 2
So rule breaker fuzzy felt head has had her parents over for Xmas day and kelvins parents over for breakfast. Only one family aloud but we don’t care do we Kelvin ?
I thought that’s just for tier 4? I don’t think she’s in that area. Tbf it’s all so confusing. I’m not going to lie I’ve twisted the rules over Xmas as a lot of people have.
let’s not get into bashing her for things most people have probably done. I’d rather stick to cringing at her Shameless begging and pretending she’s not bothered about being in the public eye

Reactions: 4
Why does Maria keep going on about breastfeeding, she’s like a broken record
Because she’s not
She wants a lie in so she can then get up and spend hours doing her make uo
And choosing matching outfits
Whilst Kelvin holds a bottle 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I went for a walk near Fowler Towers today, I knew I was close due to the view. The noise for the road nearby was deafening. Could not live with that, could I Kelvin

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.