Maria Fowler #2 Now Maria can no longer sell her muff, she’s always begging for free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone recall that she used to say she didn’t like his kid (James the ex kid) She said it multiple times publicly. That’s why I thought it was a very ‘pot kettle’ when she called out kady for saying her child was ugly in a private DM. Pretty sure Maria allegedly said the same or worse about the ex’s child.

She was going out with him when she OD’d. Split up about 6m to a year after that. He then moved into Vicky Pattinson. He even appeared on Geordie Shore with her. Maria then had a bit of a public spat with Vicky. Always calling her out and indirecting Vicky. She must have been jealous.

He then married a hairdresser and they split soon after they married and Maria became friends with her. It was all very odd.
Oh yeah i remember her saying horrible things about his daughter. Think he got married in Vegas quite quickly or have I made that up? It was all really weird lol

Reactions: 2
Jesus that nappy advert
‘I was saying to kelvin’

‘these are just really good’

like reading off a script, just buy your own bloody nappies

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh yeah i remember her saying horrible things about his daughter. Think he got married in Vegas quite quickly or have I made that up? It was all really weird lol
It was done so quickly cos he went to prison after this. She waited for him then they split shortly after he was released.

Reactions: 2
She’s absolutely tragic 🤣 that hairline is honestly haunting 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s absolutely tragic 🤣 that hairline is honestly haunting 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not sure if she paid for the Hairline she’s got now? this is her 2nd attempt tho so if she paid for that fuzzy felt look more fool her 🤣 if it was #gifted then we know why the bleeping state of it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not sure if she paid for the Hairline she’s got now? this is her 2nd attempt tho so if she paid for that fuzzy felt look more fool her 🤣 if it was #gifted then we know why the bleeping state of it
I’m pretty sure it was at least partly #gifted, given the amount of promotion she and Kelvin did in their joint clinic visits before their wedding! Poor man getting dragged into her little staged PR set ups 🤣 all so they could get matching Lego heads! 🙈

Reactions: 1
She's had another one?!

Her and Kelvin had it done before they got married then again after the wedding but at a completely different clinic to the first fuzzy felt duck up 🤣 so yeah her & Kelv had the procedure done twice

• Haha
Reactions: 1
God she looks miserable breastfeeding the baby. I bet she’s a horror to live with

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know more about what happened with her and her ex the butcher? I just stumbled upon his Instagram and it make me think back! Sure he went to prison for a bit but seems he’s out now
Oh god yeah!!! For some reason I remember this drama as if it was one of my friend's 😆 She blamed him for the OD didn't she and I remember his sister tweeting about Maria boasting about going to Dubai to be a porta potty and showing off the new handbag she'd bought with her earnings!! I'm pretty sure i remember the butcher didn't see his daughter for a lot of the time he was with Maria because she didn't like her- i remember the daughters mum being very dignified about it but his family let it all out once they split!!! It was a drama everyday (I'm.pretty sure I was on maternity leave at the time so it kept me entertained daily!!)

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s defo the type to be jealous of someone having kids. I’m sure that something was posted about her only wanting her own kids & not wanting to have anything to do with his daughter. I can see her being that type of selfish person.
@Marshallmum1982 I think I might have also been on mat leave at the time & lived for the daily dramas 😂

Reactions: 5
I have to drive past those bloody cooling towers everyday from work and every time I just think errrr why does Maria thinks this is a nice view lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t deny little Evie is beautiful, a very clever little girl, she must take after her dad

Reactions: 4
Maybe I am being petty but does it bother anyone else how David her dog isn’t ever included now she has Kelvin and the girls. I have had my dog for 10 years and he is part of the family. We even add his name to the bottom of cards we send and receive cards from others who do the same with their dogs. She doesn’t seem to show him at all. Does he even get walked?

The family photo in front of the christmas tree doesn’t even include him. I find that so so odd. I just don’t think she cares about him. Many other influencers doing these photos include their dogs.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.