Maria Fowler #2 Now Maria can no longer sell her muff, she’s always begging for free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also 15 page story on her nice really good brushes. I can’t bare to watch it can someone give me the highlights

Reactions: 3
Poor old Kelvin. Running about after that lazy article. I wonder if she still gets up at 10am?

Reactions: 2
As soon as I saw that pic of her and nelly I knew without the caption it was an #ad.
Even though we all know what she’s like now, she still staggers me beyond belief some days . . . Maria: “All my photos are copyright as I’m living out of the spotlight now and protecting my kids” . . . Also Maria: “you’re paying me? Kelvin give me the baby, make me look like a doting mum! Oh and make sure you can see the baby’s face clearly cos that’ll earn us more pennies!”

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know more about what happened with her and her ex the butcher? I just stumbled upon his Instagram and it make me think back! Sure he went to prison for a bit but seems he’s out now

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know more about what happened with her and her ex the butcher? I just stumbled upon his Instagram and it make me think back! Sure he went to prison for a bit but seems he’s out now
What is his name? I thought she was with a low league footballer when she was ill and took an overdose?

What is his name? I thought she was with a low league footballer when she was ill and took an overdose?
The footballer was Lee Croft. The butcher bloke was James Morgan , she lived with him in Peterborough area if I remember correctly. I can’t remember the timeline though

Reactions: 1
Yea
Yeah he's still kicking about in his white range rover. Hes been out of prison about 2 years, all to do with drugs. He used to be a hockey player, now owns / runs his dads butcher business.

Reactions: 1
The nappy rash ad is car crash TV at its best . She looks like she is trying to report the daily news and doing a really bad job of it 🤣

Also is me or does Kelvin have a striking resemblance to her ex James Morgan!

Reactions: 7
She was unbearable when she was with James (in a completely different way to how she is unbearable now!) they thought they were Peterborough’s answer to the Beckhams. Always calling people out for being ugly, poor, calling women slags on Twitter etc. Properly acting like an A Lister instead of an extra!

Reactions: 6
She was unbearable when she was with James (in a completely different way to how she is unbearable now!) they thought they were Peterborough’s answer to the Beckhams. Always calling people out for being ugly, poor, calling women slags on Twitter etc. Properly acting like an A Lister instead of an extra!
Does anyone recall that she used to say she didn’t like his kid (James the ex kid) She said it multiple times publicly. That’s why I thought it was a very ‘pot kettle’ when she called out kady for saying her child was ugly in a private DM. Pretty sure Maria allegedly said the same or worse about the ex’s child.

She was going out with him when she OD’d. Split up about 6m to a year after that. He then moved into Vicky Pattinson. He even appeared on Geordie Shore with her. Maria then had a bit of a public spat with Vicky. Always calling her out and indirecting Vicky. She must have been jealous.

He then married a hairdresser and they split soon after they married and Maria became friends with her. It was all very odd.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.