Maria Fowler #2 Now Maria can no longer sell her muff, she’s always begging for free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the way she goes on about her pregnancy it’s like no ones ever been pregnant before. Baffles me also how she’s got this makeup brand, genuinely think her makeup skills are tit

Reactions: 4
Last time I looked on companies House she'd actually done alright with it which shocked me.
Iv just had a look at, it looks like it’s not doing so great now! I mean doesn’t even show a profit and loss statement - just shows her assets are worth duck all. Il brace myself for a Black Friday sale 🙈

Iv just had a look at, it looks like it’s not doing so great now! I mean doesn’t even show a profit and loss statement - just shows her assets are worth duck all. Il brace myself for a Black Friday sale 🙈
She does the same Black Friday sale every year, says it’s for one day only then puts it in for about 3 weeks

Surely if it was your brand you’d promote it all the time she only mentions it a few times a year when theres a sale coming up.
Just had a look at the accounts looks to me that she’s made sweet FA

She does the same Black Friday sale every year, says it’s for one day only then puts it in for about 3 weeks
She never does anything but the Black Friday sale. Builds it up for months and as per then forgets all about it. Those brushes are on Ali express as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Says she spent ages designing them........Really????? They are just a different colour that’s it. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maria is shocked by how advertised posts work...

This is a woman with her own business, and who claims that the free tit and shows off is ‘because that’s how advertising works’ and apparently we’re the stupid ones for not understanding that.

This woman is thick as!

Maybe she should jump on google, do some research on advertising and SEO

Some business! She's trying to flog those brushes on local selling sites!
A flogging site full of scams and pyramid selling and dodgy crap 🤣🤣🤣 wouldn’t trust anybody or anything which is sold on that site 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
If she’s such a successful Instagram influencer, and she has sooo much engagement on her posts with all the stuff she is gifted, then surely it would be easy for her to flog her brushes. Why does she need to sell on Facebook marketplace?? Surely her massive following would do it. That’s how advertising works isn’t it Kelvin?

Reactions: 7
If she’s such a successful Instagram influencer, and she has sooo much engagement on her posts with all the stuff she is gifted, then surely it would be easy for her to flog her brushes. Why does she need to sell on Facebook marketplace?? Surely her massive following would do it. That’s how advertising works isn’t it Kelvin?
She should of gave allllll them Nhs workers she claimed who were messaging her for discounts at the start of lockdown but of course she found that disgusting

She should of gave allllll them Nhs workers she claimed who were messaging her for discounts at the start of lockdown but of course she found that disgusting
I know - she’s quick enough to accept every random freebie going, but can’t even offer a measly little discount on her crappy brushes to people who actually work hard for a living, rather than being a desperate beg on a daily basis!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.