Maria Fowler #2 Now Maria can no longer sell her muff, she’s always begging for free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so ffffing shady. Flogging the Octopus energy account again. Making out she is doing everyone a favour as the bills are so cheap. Fluffs the whole bit about referrals. She says as a throw away comment you get £50 sign up to your account ‘I have to tell you that’. No Maria you actually have to tell us that YOU get £50 if anyone uses your link. This is how she won the car ages ago by flogging this company. It boils my piss that these no marks are so dishonest and shady and no one does a bloody thing about them. When will this ever end. Mark my words there will be a nursery link soon. She has NEVER to my knowledge disclosed her proper relationship with the nursery. Making money out of where her child goes for child care is the lowest of the low.

Reactions: 18
The energy plugs really piss me off
Do Octopus have access to a cheaper market to buy gas and electricity?! No
They just set direct debits lower so you fund twats like her then end up
In debt So they eventually raise your monthly payment 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Anyone seen Maria’s latest grid post? “Let’s remember the war veterans, it’s important to teach our children” oh and also #ad #gifted dress!!! She is a disgrace, she should be ashamed of herself 😡
Think she’s a bit of a Britain Firster tbf

Reactions: 3
at least she’s done 2 things with Evie, but autumn picture and a pumpkin patch doesn’t make you a mummy blogger Maria

Reactions: 6
Why is she putting ‘image not to be reposted’ on all her Instagram grid posts? Does she not realise you sign away all image rights as soon as you click post? It’s so bizarre 🥴

Reactions: 8
Why is she putting ‘image not to be reposted’ on all her Instagram grid posts? Does she not realise you sign away all image rights as soon as you click post? It’s so bizarre 🥴
It’s her clever 🤪 way of telling us that she IS really famous and harassed by the press, even though she is of course so desperate not to be noticed and to live a ‘quiet life’ . . . yeah right ok! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
9 stories earlier about units ‘ordered’ ‘bought’ for Evie’s room. Only the first story had #gift. Why say we ordered these when they were gifted??????

Plus anyone guess where her Christmas tree is coming from this year?
Erm..."really good prices" 🤣🤣🤣 who has £269 to spend on a bloody Christmas tree?! 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have I heard her right? ‘ if I can sleep til half 8 or 9 in the morning that would help so much ‘ no sh*t Sherlock!! When you have a baby that does NOT happen! Hahahahhahaha

I cannot get over that stupid comment about sleeping til 8am/9am. Oh babes if I had a million pounds that would make things SO much easier but I live in the REAL WORLD and know that will never happen. Hahahahah. Drop me out I knew she was thick but wow.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I wonder what the actual duck she thought it was going to be like. You’ve got two kids love.. .. one is only a month old yes it will be hard but you have it ten times easier than loads of others.... you don’t work you have a husband who is not a 9-5er and who seems to do everything anyway don’t you Kelvin?

Is she for real 😂😂😂 if I could sleep until 6am that would help me so much! But I signed up for this when I decided to have Kids, Maria!!
She’s unbelievable. Entitled, spoilt princess who has never had to work hard one day in her life! Totally out of touch with reality

Reactions: 10
Is she for real 😂😂😂 if I could sleep until 6am that would help me so much! But I signed up for this when I decided to have Kids, Maria!!
She’s unbelievable. Entitled, spoilt princess who has never had to work hard one day in her life! Totally out of touch with reality
Spot on! She is equal parts lazy and deluded. Maria, babies are HARD WORK! Especially at only 4 weeks old, she’s still trying to work out how to live outside your body you selfish excuse for a mother! 8am lie ins?! 🙄 You should know from Evie what the newborn stage is like, but oh wait . . . aren’t-I-Kelvin did most of it didn’t he?! And I guess he’s too under the thumb to tell you that this is the reality of a new baby! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Spot on! She is equal parts lazy and deluded. Maria, babies are HARD WORK! Especially at only 4 weeks old, she’s still trying to work out how to live outside your body you selfish excuse for a mother! 8am lie ins?! 🙄 You should know from Evie what the newborn stage is like, but oh wait . . . aren’t-I-Kelvin did most of it didn’t he?! And I guess he’s too under the thumb to tell you that this is the reality of a new baby! 🤦🏼‍♀️
9am lie ins🤣🤣🤣🤣 who gets that. Just shows she’s never had a real job as well

Reactions: 8
😂😂 baby or not, 9am! She’s a horror. Never done a days work in her bloody life
Getting your make up done as an extra doesn’t count
Kelvin please grow a pair

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.