Maria Fowler #2 Now Maria can no longer sell her muff, she’s always begging for free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maria was obviously very lucky with Evie & now she’s finding out that not all babies are the same. My 3 year old still doesnt sleep through & I also have a 14 week old tag teaming me !! Last night she went to sleep at 130 as “my eyes just don’t want to close Mummy” so she’d better buckle up as it’s a bumpy ride !!
CBA to watch Maria’s stories at the min as she pisses me off moaning. She’s a spoilt little witch & she’s finding out now that life is actually hard & some of us don’t have the option of #gifted Childcare - this is real life parenting love !!
Can also confirm that said 3 year old has been a complete cow bag this morning as she is “very sleepy” yeah Hun, same 🙄😩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is why I think some mums find it so difficult or think there is something wrong with their child! It’s completely normal for babies and children to wake regularly, or not be great sleepers. It’s developmental! I was successful at breastfeeding my daughter but it was HARD! And quite frankly I was so worried about SIDS it’s partly why I breastfed so when my daughter woke, I knew she was ok and if it wasn’t her waking up, it was me to check on her!

she has a platform to show mums yes it’s hard but it’s totally normal and you get there. You will cope, you will adjust, you and baby will find your way together and you will sleep more. My daughter is nearly 15 months, sometimes she sleeps through, sometimes she wakes every few hours. It’s part of life and being a parent. I never used to really pay much attention to the mums on Instagram but since becoming one myself it just really annoys me that they are giving out tit advice or making new mums panic about things that are totally normal! It gets easier, baby adjusts to having been born and being in the world and knows day from night.
like @notyourhunhun said, this is real parenting!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is why I think some mums find it so difficult or think there is something wrong with their child! It’s completely normal for babies and children to wake regularly, or not be great sleepers. It’s developmental! I was successful at breastfeeding my daughter but it was HARD! And quite frankly I was so worried about SIDS it’s partly why I breastfed so when my daughter woke, I knew she was ok and if it wasn’t her waking up, it was me to check on her!

she has a platform to show mums yes it’s hard but it’s totally normal and you get there. You will cope, you will adjust, you and baby will find your way together and you will sleep more. My daughter is nearly 15 months, sometimes she sleeps through, sometimes she wakes every few hours. It’s part of life and being a parent. I never used to really pay much attention to the mums on Instagram but since becoming one myself it just really annoys me that they are giving out tit advice or making new mums panic about things that are totally normal! It gets easier, baby adjusts to having been born and being in the world and knows day from night.
like @notyourhunhun said, this is real parenting!!
This!! Babies are meant to wake and if they didnt i would be seriously worried. I had anxiety about sids with all 3 of mine. My last baby was a great sleeper and feeder (well deserved after my first 2) and she would go hours without a feed, I had to set an alarm every 3 hours to wake her for a feed and check she was okay. All these influencers expect their babies to come with batteries that they can take in and out when it suits! I wouldnt be surprised if she was on the beg for a sleep expert that alot of these influencers seem to end up with!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can anyone tel me the point of this bit confused. Really. Obviously on the scrounge Of course but you make no bloody sense . Maria love. Surely you must have past contacts . If you want to go on a helicopter or yacht. these things . You do not have Fibromyalgia. To go on a helicopter flight. No way . .You show no signs at all my neighbour has it young girl 28 . No way in this world you just googled it. . your just suffer from major lazy witch itus.. You do not have this booked yet. You want another couple but they need a Helicopter and yacht . Ok.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Can anyone tel me the point of this bit confused. Really. Obviously on the scrounge Of course but you make no bloody sense . Maria love. Surely you must have past contacts . If you want to go on a helicopter or yacht. these things . You do not have Fibromyalgia. To go on a helicopter flight. No way . .You show no signs at all my neighbour has it young girl 28 . No way in this world you just googled it. . your just suffer from major lazy witch itus.. You do not have this booked yet. You want another couple but they need a Helicopter and yacht . Ok.
I think it’s a joke..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh let me show you this. I can’t pick it up because I’ve had a csection. We got this for Evie for her birthday #Gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she blame the filter for the potato head?
No, you’ve got Lego hair because you had it put in that way for vanity !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the actual duck is 40 degrees winds 🤷‍♀️ Dumb duck & her fuzzy felt hairline, you couldn’t give it Evie on her birthday because the company didn’t #GIFT it till after your daughters birthday, duck all to do with the weather

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly these companies piss me off, now she’s got gifted LOL toys 🙄

Reactions: 7
'I'm not about showing all that on Instagram'

Ok hun but you'll let Arabs fart in ya mouth and piss on ya chest for some new LV shoes 🐸🍵💅 Behave woman 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Why did she literally say in front of Evie when she was talking about the bouncy castle, “yeah if you’re a good girl you’ll get one, bless her she has no idea we’ve got her one”

ermmm think she does now, don’t you Evie?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why did she literally say in front of Evie when she was talking about the bouncy castle, “yeah if you’re a good girl you’ll get one, bless her she has no idea we’ve got her one”

I thought that. Hate people who seem to think kids don’t have a brain! She’s not a baby... she can hear and understand you!

Reactions: 7

I was thinking the same thing. My son is the same age and if I said that he'd definitely know. Evie isn't thick Maria! But you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m a just going to copyright worst night ever and all my future photos will also be copyrighted aren’t I Kelvin

Let’s just take GOOGLE’s diagnosis.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
My eldest and her eldest are similar age - they used to do half a night each then so that they both got sleep.. so she’s never done this before! Imagine if they both had actual jobs and she had to actually parent all day and night. God help us all then with the whinging!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.