Maria Fowler #2 Now Maria can no longer sell her muff, she’s always begging for free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sleepless nights = New born baby. Let’s hope Nellie settles soon unlike my son who never did and was always awake in the night until he started school

Reactions: 4
Free food today .... like they need it!
Bet the company are really glad they sent it to them. direct quote “I love the fact that they are locally sourced to Cheshire and grown and produced”. Newsflash everyone potatoes are grown and produced. 🤣🤣. Also when did Cheshire become local to Derby??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did you see the AMOUNT of stuff she got!! I counted at least 15 trays of pre prepared potatoes/chips. Absolutely disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Oh and just as we predicted, it must be nursery fees time of the month again . . . there she goes as per usual, cashing in on her daughter’s privacy with swipe ups for Busy Bees! How much lower can you sink, than using your child for a free / discounted nursery place?! 🙄 Day in, day out - beggy Maria should be thoroughly ashamed of herself but I actually don’t think she knows the meaning of the word, there is no bottom to her barrel being scraped!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I have started to skip past her stories honestly all she does is moan or beg! As for the bedroom set for Evie the other day nearly a grand on those 3 little white units to fill the chest of draws with toys? I would be livid if I gifted her a lovely set like that and it was being used for a toy box.

Also anyone think her stories have shifted a bit? From meat haul Monday’s & boasting about Aldi’s oaties which were relatable stories, now it’s constant gifted takeaways or ready meals to feed a massive family when there’s only 3 of them.

Reactions: 7
Do you think when ball-less Batey goes for a poo in peace he has a read of tattle? Hope he's on here and moans about Maria's legs head 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have started to skip past her stories honestly all she does is moan or beg! As for the bedroom set for Evie the other day nearly a grand on those 3 little white units to fill the chest of draws with toys? I would be livid if I gifted her a lovely set like that and it was being used for a toy box.

Also anyone think her stories have shifted a bit? From meat haul Monday’s & boasting about Aldi’s oaties which were relatable stories, now it’s constant gifted takeaways or ready meals to feed a massive family when there’s only 3 of them.
totally agree about the stories shifting! She wanted out of the limelight but now wants locally sourced freebies ( that definitely aren’t local 🥴) and free nursery places! Get ready for busy bees to be plugged more than ever because she couldn’t afford one nursery place never mind two

Reactions: 9
What is she on about?? There’s loads of places that do matching family pjs for kids and adults!!! Basically just wants some for free the beg
Exactly next,Matalan asda Tesco even primark do the whole family. She just wants more freebies

What is she on about?? There’s loads of places that do matching family pjs for kids and adults!!! Basically just wants some for free the beg
Literally everywhere sells matching family pyjamas now Maria! 🙄 I mean at this point, we ought to give her credit for the sheer brazen begging because it’s become so obvious that she might as well be saying “hey, anyone wanna send me a freebie”!
Evie and Nellie are going to have a massive shock when they grow up to realise normal life isn’t full of freebies whenever you want them!! Unless Maria is really so desperate that she turns them into little show ponies who’ll take over her Instagram baton as they get older?! Nothing would surprise with that low life!

Reactions: 10
Ha ha this must have stung a bit for Maria - her previous BFF Lauren Pope posting about Chloe Sims! 🤣
F9A30EED-DEDD-4C57-8D49-D4AC944C329B.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.