Maria Fowler #2 Now Maria can no longer sell her muff, she’s always begging for free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really starting to annoy me, we know you’ve had a baby, we know you haven’t had any sleep, because guess what genius, IT’S CALLED HAVING A KID! Literally she’s going on like she’s a first time mum who’s never seen a baby before. Bore me later. Playing dumb for attention and freebies. Zzzzz

Reactions: 6
I’m a just going to copyright worst night ever and all my future photos will also be copyrighted aren’t I Kelvin

Let’s just take GOOGLE’s diagnosis.

actually makes me angry how she slammed people for believing wiki leaks/calling them stupid conspiracy theorists and had to cheek to refer to Julian Assange as an old man hacker in his dirty room... but is seeking and taking advice off Google.... THE STUPIDTY AND HYPOCRISY

Reactions: 4
Why is she pretending she polishes her bedside table every day 🤣🤣🤣 duck off
I thought this 🤣🤣 no way does she.

If it's not bad enough with Mrs Hinch and Stacey Soloman and other wannabes like Chloe from teen mom UK and Helen briggs doing these stupid morning montages and tap to tidys, Maria copywrite Fowler is now starting them 🤦‍♀️

Also for some reason it really irritates me how she pronounces some words...snUz pod (I thought it was snooze pod? Surely that makes more sense too?) And neck-LACE (why over pronounce it?). There's some others she's said before but those are just from today.

Imagine if they both had actual jobs and she had to actually parent all day and night. God help us all then with the whinging!
I wish more people were greatful for how easy they have things sometimes. I had to work from home whilst heavily pregnant with a 4 year old during lockdown whilst she's sat on her arse all day for 9 months doing absolute jackshit. Now the non stop moaning about being tired or on the other end of the specturm, the smugness when Nellie is settled. I'm glad she's actually had a small dose of reality cos I couldn't bare the smugness full-time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Why is Maria trying to be like Hinch now ? Is anyone interested in how many lines you have in the carpet
Yet 30mins before she was going on about her bleeping C-section & how this crib is so handy with its zip down when having a caesarean “Didn’t I Kelvin”

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen Maria’s latest grid post? “Let’s remember the war veterans, it’s important to teach our children” oh and also #ad #gifted dress!!! She is a disgrace, she should be ashamed of herself 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So only breast feeding Mums are awake in the middle of the night then Maria? Bottle fed babies don’t wake up ?! Idiot. She is so self centred it gives me rage !!

Reactions: 6
I’m a just going to copyright worst night ever and all my future photos will also be copyrighted aren’t I Kelvin

Let’s just take GOOGLE’s diagnosis.
😂😂 I don’t know how I’ve ended up on this thread but what’s all the ‘Don’t I Kelvin?’ all about? I’ve been watching some stories and she’s not saying it and finding myself really disappointed 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😂😂 I don’t know how I’ve ended up on this thread but what’s all the ‘Don’t I Kelvin?’ all about? I’ve been watching some stories and she’s not saying it and finding myself really disappointed 😂😂😂
Because she’s been reading here probably 🤣🤣🤣 hasn’t she kelvin

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🤣🤣 because even though we’re all vile people trolls she can’t stop reading here, can she Kelvin? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.