Maria Fowler #2 Now Maria can no longer sell her muff, she’s always begging for free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that ! I wouldn’t have thought about naming my daughters after myself ? Or my little boy after my husband. Although in some families they have traditions with middle names? But isn’t Evie’s middle name Paris so it can’t be that?

Reactions: 1
I thought that ! I wouldn’t have thought about naming my daughters after myself ? Or my little boy after my husband. Although in some families they have traditions with middle names? But isn’t Evie’s middle name Paris so it can’t be that?
I know loads of people who do this

Reactions: 1
She’s put copyright on the pic so it can’t be republished! She has such a high opinion of herself, it would only be the Daily Mail who would swipe the photo as they’re always stealing stories from others.

Reactions: 10
Breaking COVID rules - just standard for Maria isn’t it Kelvin. 4+at least 3 doesn’t make 6

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone else feel a bit sorry for Evie and how her birth is discussed? I know it was traumatic but the way they’re saying this elective section was one of the best experiences of their life etc etc.

Also Maria your hairline looks shite, doesn’t it Kelvin?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
First woman to ever breastfeed now
We don’t need to know Maria 🤦🏻‍♀️
and of course Kelvin is cooking cleaning and doing all the nappies 😂 he better get used to it!

Reactions: 9
First woman to ever breastfeed now
We don’t need to know Maria 🤦🏻‍♀️
and of course Kelvin is cooking cleaning and doing all the nappies 😂 he better get used to it!
And telling everyone she broke the hospital rules by kelvin overstaying 🙈🙈 no he wasn’t asked to leave because they were probably too busy doing their jobs Maria

Reactions: 8
I know she had complications last time etc but I reckon she’s gonna milk the C section thing for a while

‘I’m not allowed to move off the sofa for 6 weeks, am I Kelvin?’

I’ve had one BTW so know what it’s like

Reactions: 8
Got to be honest. She’s taking a super sensible approach to breastfeeding. Not rushing around everywhere and doing loads for the gram unlike her mate Katie Hayes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.