Maria Fowler #2 Now Maria can no longer sell her muff, she’s always begging for free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is exactly it. She is absolutely lazy. Whilst I might not agree with everything 'Influencers' do at least some of them put together a proper story of the item they have been gifted. For example Hayley Hall did a short video about Furbo or something or other for her dog. 1930's fixer upper (who I actually like) did a number of videos about their lawn and some for some saucepans they had been gifted. All well thought out with information given. Maria does nothing apart from speaking in a stilted way on her stories. What was she even on about with the fabric. All sustainable fabrics not bought in bulk from china. The shop looked a bit old fashioned IMO not the sort of place she would be seen dead in if she was spending her own money - FACT
That’s exactly what I thought. So what’s she going to do do with her other sofa? Is it going in the bungalow 🤣🤣 she doesn’t even know what sustainable means the absolute beg head!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Completely! I think it’s cause she is so embarrassed by it she doesn’t want to make a big deal/ attract attention. The total opposite of what the brand would want

I love 1930s too. They actually look like they really care for the brand and appreciate the products

QUOTE="Wobblehead, post: 2388731, member: 33099"]
That is exactly it. She is absolutely lazy. Whilst I might not agree with everything 'Influencers' do at least some of them put together a proper story of the item they have been gifted. For example Hayley Hall did a short video about Furbo or something or other for her dog. 1930's fixer upper (who I actually like) did a number of videos about their lawn and some for some saucepans they had been gifted. All well thought out with information given. Maria does nothing apart from speaking in a stilted way on her stories. What was she even on about with the fabric. All sustainable fabrics not bought in bulk from china. The shop looked a bit old fashioned IMO not the sort of place she would be seen dead in if she was spending her own money - FACT
[/QUOTE]

Have you seen her latest post? Photo copyright 🤣

Who the hell does she think she is!

Reactions: 2
Look what she’s got gifted now - syringes for her colostrum!
Fair play to ‘drops of gold’ making a business of selling a Tupperware box, some stickers and some syringes for £25!
Buy them from amazon for a couple of quid and use a normal box!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Reply to Whatever123 (sorry I don’t know how to quote)
I’m from Derby and sound nothing like her, I think her accent is put on tbh 🙄

Reactions: 8
Same here. I’m also from Derby and sound NOTHING like her.
I’m from Nottingham, so not quite Derby but close, and also sound nothing like her! It’s almost like she’s decided this is a parody of what her accent should be to prove she’s a down to earth lass who doesn’t want fame - except when it suits her for freebies of course!!

Reactions: 3
I’m from Nottingham, so not quite Derby but close, and also sound nothing like her! It’s almost like she’s decided this is a parody of what her accent should be to prove she’s a down to earth lass who doesn’t want fame - except when it suits her for freebies of course!!
I think it’s because she used to put on an Essex accent and now the two have just mixed. I’m Derbyshire and we definitely don’t talk like that

I don’t get why she’s posted that bump pic on her grid. Then put about it being copy write and not to be published.
You’re a begggg!!! You’ve stepped away from the “limelight” cus you weren’t wanted. She was broken when she was called an extra on towie and definitely couldn’t deal with when she got dropped from towie. It’s crushed her. Now pretending she doesn’t want the “fame” but uses her following to get as much free tit as possible. She’s a joooooooooke. The ghetto derby accent is fantastic entertainment though.

Reactions: 11
The way she went on and on about her diabetes 🥱🥱
She would have an absolute field day having half the pregnancy issues I had, which has given me no choice but to not have any more kids!!
Fecking hell she really is trying to stay relevant when she wants something, but also wants to stay out of the limelight 🤷‍♀️
Also a free sofa?? How does she approach these sales people?
"Im maria fowler, I used to be in Towie so could I get discount".
Ive just had to buy a new sofa which ill be paying for the next 5 years 😔 my old one was was literally falling apart. She should get a bloody job the work shy bint and pay for her own things!!

Reactions: 15
Dear all my followers. I would just like you to know when I had Evie I had a EMERGENCY c section and was put to sleep under general anaesthetic “Didn’t I Kelvin “

So what hun

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dear all my followers. I would just like you to know when I had Evie I had a EMERGENCY c section and was put to sleep under general anaesthetic “Didn’t I Kelvin “

So what hun
Literally I think I could tell you Evie’s birth story word for word now! WE GET IT Maria, you had a traumatic birth - we don’t need to hear about it every few days, 3 years on!

Reactions: 6
Literally I think I could tell you Evie’s birth story word for word now! WE GET IT Maria, you had a traumatic birth - we don’t need to hear about it every few days, 3 years on!
Like why you telling your followers mate, if you’re that bothered and traumatised. How about you pay for some therapy and talk it through and try and resolve it privately and effectively?

Reactions: 5
She had such a traumatic birth with Evie but still managed to call the Daily Mail when she was discharged to come and take her pic...unless they usually hang out in the maternity car park at Royal Derby Hospital 🤣 shame, I didn’t see them when I had my kid there.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She had such a traumatic birth with Evie but still managed to call the Daily Mail when she was discharged to come and take her pic...unless they usually hang out in the maternity car park at Royal Derby Hospital 🤣 shame, I didn’t see them when I had my kid there.
Exactly 😂😂😂 donut

Traumatic my left tit 🤣 the only thing causing trauma in her life is the horrendous hair line of hers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.